Engaged

Hey!! I love you all and i am sooo sorrry for my grammar mistakes.
English is like my 5th laungage! So please bare with me!
I am so happy that i only have 4 chapters out and already 89 views!!!

PLEASE COMMENT
SHARE!
AND VOTE!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rachel's POV
Pictures were taken, but hardly anyone was there. My brother was home asleep, my mother was in the hospital, my father resting in peace, and here i was getting ENGAGED! The only ones here were his dad, and some maids. That's it. No one could or would know about this.

Later that night, father had asked me to stay tonight, and tommarow to shift in with them. I made the excuse of my brother and father said he could come live with me in this mansion. I wanted to continue to protest, but he stopped me and made the decision final.

Kyle, thank god, didn't say anything for the entire night. Even when he placed the ring on my ring finger, he did it ever so gently, it hurt.

Not a bad type of hurt, like you know that feeling you get, when your heart starts beating, heat waves run through your body, and you like that feeling, that kind of hurt.

Well, there was nothing to it really, i was engaged at the age of 18, in my last year of high school. I don't know what the future holds for me, and somewhere deep down, i didn't want to know...

Kyle's POV
Soon the whole thing was over. The maids cleaned up, and we talked to dad for a while.
"Eh, I'm probably holding you back, you guys should you to bed already. Plus, it's late." He said. I wanted to do everything, but go to the same room with her. Not for the right reasons, but for all the wrong ones.
"No, father i like talking to you!" She said a bit to loud. Did she want to stay away from me that badly? My anger getting the best of me i decided to have some fun, again. This was going to turn out bad, but I honestly didn't give it a shit right now.

"Um, i am pretty sleppy right now. I think we will go up now." I said and stood up. My father looked at me and i smiled. I looked at Rachel, and she looked back at me. She was scared, and i liked that.
"Rachel, why aren't you going?" Father asked her. She looked at me, and i looked at her.
"I... i am."

She got up, and we headed to our room. I knew father was watching us go up the stairs so played it cool. This was going to be fun.

Rachel's POV
My heart was thundering against my chest. I was not ready for this. I didn't want this, this was not happening. I sqweezed my eye shut, it was real. It was really real.

When we entered the room, he pushed me forward, and he shut the door behind us. I could hear my heart pounding, i wonder if he could hear it to?

I didn't turn around to look at him, but he was there. That was a fact.

"Look-." He began, but i cut him off.

"I know you don't want me to stay." He cut in.

"Would you let me spe-." I cut in.

"Look, i already said i won't be staying at your house you don't have to worry. And i definitely won't bring my brother here. So don't worry!" I said the last part with too much force.

"Ugh, gosh! Shut up!" He said in a whisper/ yell way. I was standing facing away from him, and was hugging myself. The words he had said earlier replayed in my mind. And i blew up!

"You know what! I am way better than those sluts you hang out with at with at school! They and you are the ones who are stupid and ugly! You idiot!!!" I screamed at his face.

He took me by the shoulders and banged me hard against the wall.

"Ugh! Let me go!" I screamed in his face.

He held me tightly, his hands on my forarms, and his body to close. That shut me up.

"If i had known this would have made you shut up, i would have done it sooner. Now, don't bring the girls i hangout with into this. Got it!

He said his eyes narrowing, and his smirk becoming a deep frown. He was glaring at me.

"Sure, you don't want those bitc-." I said but soon his lips were hard against mine.