Chapter 4

Hearing his name being called, Sunghoon turns around.

"Konon! Hey." The male smiled at her. "Hey. Are you here to visit Riki?" she asked,

"Uh yeah, I was about to go and buy something first," Sunghoon replied. "Nah, you don't need to. He's in his room." She pointed upstairs.

"And where are you headed to?" Sunghoon asked as he entered the house. "Just the grocery store,"

Sunghoon walked inside further, near to the kitchen, a voice calls out.

"Konon, did you forget something? Also who was at the door?" it was a familiar female voice.

Riki's mother.

"Uh hi ma'am, it's me, not Konon." A surprised Oh! is heard from the kitchen,

"Sunghoon! Oh my, I haven't seen you in a long time, dear! How have you been?" her sweet voice asked. "I've been doing well... I heard Riki was sick." He says,

"Ah yes. His body was really heated up and he kept coughing." She answers in a worried tone, "I see... Is he getting any better?"

"yes! Rather than last night, he's getting quite better! I'm glad he's recovering faster. He's asleep but you can still go to his room."

Sunghoon nodded, flashing her a smile he walks up to the younger's room.

Carefully opening the door, Sunghoon peaked inside.

Riki was laying on his bed, his back facing the door.

I guess he's still asleep... he walked inside.

The room wasn't messy like usual, which seemed like his mother had tidied up the room.

Quietly walking into the room, he walked to the younger's desk which remained messy as before.

All of the younger's notes and books were spread all over it.

Sunghoon sighed, Reckless as always.

The male sat down on the chair which was placed in front of the desk.

He starts to clear the desk and put them in a stack.

As he cleared the desk, he saw his love letters on there, it was piled.

Does he keep them? Confused as Sunghoon thought he had thrown them away after reading.

He smiles and stacks them near the other books and papers

until he noticed the slight writing from the back of the letters.

He turned them around to see Riki had tried to write letters back to him.

Looking behind all of the letters, the replies weren't on all of them.

Only one, which had seemed that Riki just recently started to try and reply to the 'admirer'

Sunghoon lets out a small chuckle and smiles. He's adorable.

Hearing the bed creak from behind, Sunghoon panicked and quickly organizes the letters again, not getting a chance to properly read the reply.

"Sunghoon hyung?" a voice asked quietly and softly, unsure that it was actually the said person.

"good evening," Sunghoon greeted. "Um, Hi hyung..." Riki groaned as he sat up in his bed. "What are you doing here?"

"visiting you, of course, what else?" Sunghoon smiles. "Why are you here? Don't you have assignments to do?"

"No need to worry about me, Riki. I don't have any assignments today." I actually do but I can finish it tonight.

"Okay..." Riki replied, not completely trusting Sunghoon.