Chapter 14

"So hyung, what do we need for groceries?" Riki asks as he follows the older through the entrance.

"Um, some flour, drinks, coffee, baking soda, and the list goes on." Sunghoon says, "Okay,"

The two split up to look for the needed groceries,

Riki finishes getting the groceries that were split to his, trying to find Sunghoon by the food aisles at the store.

Confused when he didn't find the older in the said areas, Where he has gone?

He tries to look at the other aisles.

He then finds Sunghoon by the aisles with the book, "Books again?" Sunghoon smiles and rolls his eyes, "That was one time, I just forgot to bring my wallet."

"Sureee, did you get everything?" He asks, "Yep, we can go pay now." Sunghoon answers as he puts the book back.

"Not getting it?" Sunghoon shakes his head, "Not really my type of story," He shrugs.

Riki doesn't question,

The two finish paying and head out, "You okay? I can hold the bag if you can't." Sunghoon says as he sees Riki struggling with the bag.

"No need, I'm okay. It's just that the bag keeps twisting and it's pissing me off." Sunghoon laughs, "Alright, just tell me if you wanna switch." Riki nods.

Sunghoon walks peacefully from the back as he watched Riki struggle with the bag that keeps twisting, "Riki-" but the younger cuts him off, "No thank you!" Sunghoon laughs again,

They arrive at the house and Riki waits very impatiently for Sunghoon,

"We're home~ You can stop having beef with plastic bags now." Riki lets out a huff as he goes to put them on the kitchen counter,

He lets out a dramatic sound and runs to the couch after.

"Goddd, That was so heavy. I thought my hand was gonna break off." Sunghoon rolls his eyes as he stacks the items in their places. "I offered to hold it for you." He says.

"And I declined, what about it?" Riki sasses. "Nothing,"

Riki grabs his phone, "So for today, what do you wanna do?" He asks, "Hm?"

"I thought we were going on a date?" Sunghoon laughs, "Baby, when'd I say we were going on a date? I said you could come over for dinner."

Riki pouts, "But who decided to come at the crack of dawn?"

"I came at ten in the morning, I even had lunch early!" He whines. "We can watch a movie and cuddle though. If that's what you would consider a date." Sunghoon shrugs as he puts the drinks in the fridge.

"Anything with you is a date. Dancing in the rain, movie nights, walks. everything." Riki says, "What if I was crying while walking home?"

Riki frowns, "Why would that happen?" Sunghoon shrugs again, "It could."

"But, okay we can watch a movie, what genre?" Sunghoon asks as he walked to the living room. "Well, we could watch horror? or romance." Riki suggests, "I didn't know you liked romance movies." Sunghoon snickers.

"Or we could watch this drama I found the other day, a mix of horror and romance." Sunghoon nods.

Riki puts on the show as Sunghoon hurls up beside him.

The two spent hours watching the series, as eventually it turns nighttime and Sunghoon's mother arrived home.

"Good evening, I'm home~" She announces in a sweet tone as she walks in.