Chapter 13

Riki lets out a giggle as he walks into the living room.

"What are you laughing at?" Sunghoon asks, Riki shrugs and sits beside him. "wait..." Sunghoon squints his eyes. "Is that my hoodie?" Riki shakes his head, "It's my hoodie that you borrowed and never returned."

Sunghoon widens his eyes in shock, "Wait really!?" The younger hums and goes closer to him. "I'm just kidding, this is yours. Mine is still in your closet."

The older rolls his eyes, "Did you tell your mom that you're staying at my place today?" Riki hums, "Yeah, I texted her a while ago."

Riki snuggles closer to Sunghoon, smiling as he feels that the older falls onto the couch, not protesting that Riki had completely laid down on top of him.

Without even realizing it, the two had ended up falling asleep in the same position,

Sunghoon's mother comes back home to see her son asleep with his boyfriend, she smiles and carries a blanket and puts it on them.

The next day comes, nothing less the others seemed to notice that the two were acting better than usual.

Jungwon realized that the two had actually talked and ended up together, he smiles and heads toward them. "Good job, If you guys didn't confess, I would've committed arson." He says with a smile.

Sunghoon laughs nervously, "You're welcome...?" Jungwon shakes his head, "No, You're welcome. God, I thought you two would never confess." He sighs. "But see you at lunch hyung, come on Riki."

Riki gave the older a small kiss on the cheek and runs after Jungwon.

Jake comes up to him and pats his back, "Congrats bro, Glad you didn't end up like me." Sunghoon slightly frowns, "I thought you didn't want to talk about it." He shrugs, "I don't. I was just saying. Let's head to class,"

The day ends fast,

Riki feels excited by the sudden news,

But the reason does not.

For the remaining week, the school will be closed due to some reasons to discuss their exam.

Riki had forgotten about their exams, he felt worried. But he knows, that if he studies well, he can pass it well.

But what if he ends up forgetting the answers?

He sighs as he plops onto his bed,

"If I fail, I fail. I'll just work at a cafe or something." He mutters as he grabs his phone.

Riki suddenly smiles when he sees a message notification pop up.

Call me when you get home :)

He immediately switches to the call app and dials the number.

One ring, two rings.

"Hyung! I got home a while ago." He says, "Mhm, I meant like a video call but okay."

"Oh-" Sunghoon laughs, "Do you wanna come over tomorrow? I plan to go get groceries and you can hang out with me." the older asks.

"Just groceries?" "You can stay over until dinner too,"

Riki smiles, "You can cook?"

"of course, I can always choose a job to be a chef at a random restaurant if I ever drop out." Riki rolls his eyes.

"No, you won't. Don't drop out." He says, "Aren't you the one who dramatically said you'll work at a cafe if you fail school," Sunghoon says in a tone that makes Riki laugh.

"If I fail, that does not mean dropping out."

"So, are you coming over or not."

"I will," "Great, see you tomorrow. Goodnight. I love you." Riki blushes, "Goodnight, I... love you too."

Riki knocks on the door, excited to see his boyfriend for the day.

Mrs. Park comes to open the door, she smiles fondly and lets Riki in.

"You're a bit early, Riki. Sunghoon's still asleep." She says with a smile. "Oh- I thought he would be awake," Riki says awkwardly as he follows her.

"Nope, he doesn't have an alarm on when there's no school. He just sleeps until he wakes up on his own." She tells him as she points to follow her into the kitchen.

"I'm baking cookies right now, do you want to help while you wait for Sunghoon? Or you can just go stay in his room." She asks, "No pressure, do whatever you like."

Riki slightly scratches his neck, "I'd love to help but I've never baked anything before." That was a lie, he had baked before. Just forget how to, he hasn't baked in a long time,

"Oh, it's no worries. You can just hand me the ingredients or I can guide you on what to do, if not, you can always do the other option." Riki shakes his head. "No need, I can help. I hope I won't mess up." He laughs nervously as he heads over to the counter.

"Just hand me the things on the list, I'll do the rest." Riki nods and does what she asked.

"Oh and congratulations on your relationship! I'm glad my son found someone like you." Riki blushes, "I don't think I'm the best option there but I'm glad to be the reason for his smiles."

"Nonsense, you're an amazing person, don't call yourself an option. Sunghoon can't choose his feelings for someone else, plus nor can you."

"Also could you pass me that?" She points, Riki laughs but hands her the object.

They spent the time baking and talking about Sunghoon as they wait for him to wake up and for the cookies to bake.

Sunghoon woke up an hour later, sleepily walking downstairs after he had washed up, expecting that his mom is getting ready to leave, which was correct. Except that he didn't expect anyone else.

"Goodmorning sweetie, I'm gonna head to work now. We baked cookies too. I'll be back at night." She kisses her forehead and leaves the house.

Sunghoon nods and heads to the kitchen, not thinking much about the we, he walks up to the fridge to get some milk, before he got to the milk, someone-

"Goodmorning Hyung,"

Sunghoon screams and throws the closest object near him, which is a spoon.

"Hyung!" The voice yells as they dodge the attack. Sunghoon squints his eyes and realizes it was Riki.

He gasps and ran toward the younger, "Oh my god- Riki! I'm so sorry- you just scared me! Are you okay?" He asks as he cups his face and kisses his cheek.

"Hyung, I'm okay- don't worry." He laughs. "Go eat breakfast, We made cookies."

Sunghoon looks at him, questioning, "We?" he asks, "Yep, I and your mom baked cookies!"

Sunghoon nods and smiles, "That's nice, did you have fun?" Riki nods, "Yep, and she told me a lot of your childhood." Sunghoon groans and hides his face. "Please lie that she didn't tell you about that." He whimpers.

"She didn't." Sunghoon buries his face into his hand, "I'm gonna die of embarrassment." Riki laughs. "It's okay, you were a kid. We all did embarrassing things as a kid."

Sunghoon sighs, "This never happened, she never told you about that. End of conversation, I'm gonna get breakfast." Riki laughs. "Okay, whatever you want my Prince."

Sunghoon throws a spoon at him again, "Hyung!" 

A/N: GUYS I'M ALIVE- I was busy trying to write a birthday gift for my friend all week, I'm so sorry </33