~꧁11꧂~

Evanora

We all boarded the train to Hogwarts. Hermione was reading the Daily Prophet about the Quidditch attack. It was horrible just horrible. This year wasn't going to get any better and I know that for sure. Once we got off, everyone was crowding the courtyard. I squished between people and I was in front of the twins.

A huge beautiful carriage descended with Pegasus's.

'You don't see that everyday' one of the twins said to all of us

Everyone was mesmerised! Even I was, what was happening this year? We all looked to see a ship ascend from the Black lake.

'Woah' I pointed to the ship. It was like a pirate one. It was awesome!

Once we all got changed into our robes, we were sent to the Great Hall for Dumbledore's annual welcoming speech. Most of his once are boring. But this time I actually listened.

'Now we're all settled and sorted, I'd like to make an announcement' Dumbledore said at his podium

I was sitting next to Harry opposite Hermione and Ginny. But on the Slytherin table I could see Malfoy and Pansy staring at me, Malfoy with nothing but softness, but Parkinson, full of hate.

I turned back to face Dumbledore.

'This castle will not only be your home, this year. But a home to some very special guests aswell' Dumbledore concluded

We all saw Filch scurry up the aisle and whisper something into Dumbledore ear.

'You see Hogwarts, has been chosen. To host a legendary event, the Triwizard Tournament.' He continued

I looked to Fred and George who smiled back at me. Of course I wanted to go in for this! And I knew they wanted to too.

'Now, for those who do not know what the Triwizard Tournament bring together three schools for a series of magical contests for each school, a single student is selected to compete. Let me clear..if chosen, you stand alone. And trust me when I say these contests are not for the faint-hearted. But more of that later. But now!Now please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic and their headmistress Madame Maxime.'

I heard the doors open I only looked up a bit so see very formally dressed ladies in blue. They looked like they came from Fairytales in the muggle world. They started doing all sorts of Gymnastics and magic. It was pretty and they were all stunning, which the girl at Hogwarts did like. Harry and Ron were engrossed in the girls to the dismay of Hermione and Ginny. I saw all the boys dribbling over them.I looked to see the Slytherin table to see Malfoy looked bored, and Parkinson didn't look pleased. He caught me eyes as I looked away immediately. The girls finished their performance, everyone even I knew who the girl with blonde hair was, she was the only living veela left, she was very pretty. No doubt everyone would go for her. People y knew Malfoy was half-Veela but nobody cares. Which was funny.

'And now please join our friends from the north. Please greet the proud sons of Durmstrangand their headmaster Igor Karkaroff '

I heard thuds, the individuating strong men dressed in brown came in looking focused as usual. All the girls were now dribbling. Accept me, I didn't really care to be honest about boys. They did some flips and tricks with fire which was cool to see. But the best thing was that Viktor Krum. THE VIKTOR KRUM WAS HERE! I knew Ron had completely lost it.

'Hogwarts let's entertain our friends in the best way we can' Dumbledore shouted he then motioned us to all stand. He got his wand out. Are we seriously going to sing them a crappy song? Really Hogwarts? We could do so much better