~꧁13꧂~

Evanora

Today was the day the goblet will choose its contenders. Everyone was flooding the Great Hall, the goblet was situated in the middle. I went straight to the Gryffindor table and sat next to Hermione.

'Who do you think going to be chosen from Hogwarts?' I whisper

'I don't know. But I'm glad I'm not doing it' she sighed

I wish I was eighteen. But I'm not even fifteen yet, I still had to wait months before April. Hermione didn't really care, all she cared was exams.

'Now the moment you've all been waiting for! The champion selection!' Dumbledore smiled

All the girls from Beauxbatons and Durmstangs tensed up. I spotted Draco next to Krum, of course he was befriending him. He caught my eye and mouthed something like 'I'm going to kill you' so I mouthed back

'I'd like to see you try'

Dumbledore then raised his hand up and walked
close to the blue flames. We all looked until Harry started to hiss,I look to Harry who was looking at me. Soon Dumbledore inches away from it as the fire begins to turn red, everyone looks in anticipation as a little piece of parchment flew out. Dumbledore read it.

'The Durmstrang champion is....Viktor Krum' Dumbledore shouts, the Durmstrang boy got up as his friends clapped and cheered for him. All the girls batted their eyelashes hoping that he'd notice them. I knew he had an eye for Hermione, so all the girls better back off.

'Ooooo Hermione, you got hold of a champion' I raised an eyebrow tauntingly

'Leave out of this' she chuckled before turning serious.

Next,the goblet turns red once again and throws out another piece of parchment.

'The champion of Beauxbatons is Fleur Delacour' Dumbledore announced as the girls from the Ravenclaw table all looked at Fleur who smiled and graciously glided towards Dumbledore. I had to admit I was a tiny bit jealous of her. I clapped slightly, until she exited.
Soon another piece of parchment flies out.

'The Hogwarts champions is Cedric Diggory' Dumbledore shouts happily

All the Hufflepuff's clapped and cheered, also shaking the brunette boys hand and patting his back. I clapped for him with a smile, my eyes trail as he walks smiling to Dumbledore. His cheeks red as roses. His eyes were calm. I felt someone's eyes burn the side of my skull, I turn to see Malfoy and Krum both looking at me and Mione. I nudged her, she looked up to see Viktor. She blushed and looked away. Viktor looked satisfied with himself, but I stuck a middle finger up at Malfoy. Which made them both turn away.

'Excellent, we now have our three champions. But in the end, only one will go down in history. Only one will hoist this chalice of champions this vessel of victory'

We all saw Crouch place a giant trophy which was immaculate on a stand

'The triwizard cup!' Dumbledore points. Everyone started to clap until we all looked to see the Goblet, doing something it shouldn't. Soon it spits out another piece to everyone shock.

'That's odd, the Goblet never chooses a fourth champion' I whisper

'That's because its never happened before' Hermione states looking confused

It flies down on a burnt piece of paper as Dumbledore catches it. He reads it and mumbled something I couldn't hear

'Harry Potter?' He mumbled.

He then scans the crowd looking alarmed. I looked at Harry who tries to sink down into the crowd.

'No,No' Hagrid shouts. I exchange looks with Harry as he looks equally as frightened.