~꧁61꧂~

Evanora

After the invasion of the deatheaters I shared a room with Ginny and Hermione, Molly couldn't have me with the twins or everyone would be up all night because of our rackets. But I did sneak in there for a chat, until Moony caught me and sent me back to sleep.

The next day had arrived, it was the day of Bill and Fleur's wedding, all the men were outside putting up the party tent, yesterday night Tonks told me she was pregnant, and she was brainstorming for names.  I was happy for her, so happy for Moony too! He's going to be a father!

Soon I heard Ron shout for me and Hermione. I was brushing my teeth so I had toothpaste all round my mouth. Hermione and I came downstairs both in our nightgowns. We were stunned to see the Minister of magic. We all squeezed onto the tiny sofa.

'To what we owe the pleasure Minister' Harry says

'I didn't expect you to be here.' I looked at his face

'I think we both know the answer to that question Mr Potter.' He exclaimed I exchanged looks with everyone else.

'What's in the sachet?' I asked

'You'll find out, Miss Black' he unfolded the leather sachet. The piece of paper unfolded itself and the Minister began reading.

'Here in the set forth the last will and testament of Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, first to Ronald Billus Weasley, I leave my deluminator, a device of my own making, in the hope that when things seem most dark, it will show him the light' the Minister gets a torch like bulb thing out and gave it to a dissatisfied Ron.

'Dumbledore left this for me?' Ron looked unimpressed scanning it.

'Yeah' The Minister answered

'Brilliant, what is it?' Ron looked at it.

He pressed a button and all the lights flew to the deluminator

'Woah, that's cool' I smile

Ron's face lit up. As he put the lights back to where they should be.

Soon he minister carried on reading.

'To Hermione Jean Granger—'

Hermione shifted in her seat, eager to know what Dumbledore left her

'I leave my copy of the tale of Beetle the Bard, in the hope that she find it entertaining and instructive' He merrily gave her a tatty old book that looked like over 100 years old.

'Mummy used to read me those, the wizards and the hopping pot, Babbity Rabbity and the cackling stump' Ron explained as Hermione glared bullets at him, Ron's smile faded.

'Cmon, Babbity Rabbity.' He looked at Hermione to us, looking at our faces with no expression

'Not the time, Ron' I put my hands up

'To Harry James Potter, I leave the snitch he caught in his first Quidditch match at Hogwarts as a reminder of the rewards of perseverance and skill'

I looked at it wide eyed, an actuall snitch! Was Harry's! He gave Harry the golden orb wrapped in a cloth.

'Now, to Miss Evanora Vienna Black, I leave the Order of Merlin, one of my valuable possessions, I'm hoping she will see this as an act of bravery and services to Hogwarts for always standing up for what is right. Consider this, an honour. Only special people get this, and this will hope to remind you of how special you are' The minister read as he handed me a medal. I gasped so did Hermione

It was a beautiful green ribbon with a medallion with an 'M' in the middle

'The colour of the ribbon for the first class class was green, which was believed to represent Merlin's Hogwarts house, Slytherin. You're now part of the Order of Merlin, Evanora! You know how much that means' Hermione smiled