~꧁15꧂~

Evanora

I felt well weird when I got up. It is the day where Harry has to battle a dragon. I just hope nothing goes wrong today, or anything fatal. I got my scarf and hat on, it's getting very cold on the run up to Christmas, sadly it hasn't snowed. I got my things and walked down by myself to the stadium which was near the Black Lake and quite away from Hogwarts. I spotted the twins selling their stuff, and making money because people have betted on who was going to die first. 

I took my seat next to the twins, because it was about to start. We all waited a while, I was on edge. This looked very dangerous. Soon a canon went off and everyone started to shout 'Diggory' or 'Cedric'. He was probably going first, which was kind of a relief. To be fair it wasn't really hard for him to battle a dragon, he was swift and intellectual.  But it did look very brutal, the dragon was like 100x bigger than us. Which made me feel sick.

'You alright, Nora?' Fred nudged me

'No, Harry could get squished before he even got a chance to compete' I dug my nails onto the wooden railings.

Soon what made me feel more sick was that everyone had gone, Fleur,Viktor....and now....it was Harry.

Dumbledore announced him as we all clapped.

'Go on, Prongs' I shouted chanting with everyone else

He stepped out and made eye contact with me, I gave him a fearful nod. Until he nearly got hit by the big dragons tail. Everyone gasped in shock. Which that did send Harry to the floor

'Of course, Harry gets the Hungarian Horntail, not a surprise it's one of the deadliest' George mutters

'That makes me feel loads better, George' I look at Harry battling the dragon

It wasn't looking good from where I was. The Horntail spitting fire everywhere, nearly shedding him with its tail. I heard Hermione a little more down say to use his wand. Oh my god what a dumbass he is. He has a freaking wand?! Why wand the using it?!

'Accio Firebolt!' Harry shouted

I really hope that we don't witness Harry's death. Soon the Hungarian Horntail was going for him until he kept onto his Firebolt. Everyone cheered as he soared through the air.

'Whooooo' I shouted

But what was worse that the Horntail broke free of its chain.

'Oh no' I mumble

The big dragon chased after Harry who flew out the stadium, the Dragon closely following behind, it did rip through the teachers stands.

'Good Dragon!' Fred shouted

'Really,you two?! Really?!' I ask shaking my head

Everyone went quiet, there was no sign of Harry, he had been gone for quite a while. I was talking to Fred and George, If Harry got the golden egg, I'll host a party tonight.

Fred and George kept up from their seats telling every Gryffindor,Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff that there was a Gryffindor party being hosted by me. They did kindly agree, but we didn't want to tell the Slytherins. Because that would be hell.

Soon I heard something, everyone looked into the distance to see Harry emerge from the Misty clouds on his Firebolt.

'Yes!' I clapped with relief that he swooped and got the egg.

Looks like we have a party to withhold. I was walking with Harry back to the common room.

'Hey, Prongs. Party Gryffindor common room, all night' I mumble catching up with the twins who were a bit up. (For the party you can use ur own music, cuz we all have different tastes)