~꧁23꧂~

Evanora

I was fine, I mean I nearly drowned for Merlins sake. I noticed that Draco has been avoiding me a lot lately, also that he's hanging around more with Parkinson. I didn't care much. I mean why would I? I then got my book and went out of potions. Some of the Slytherin's barged the get through. I then saw something fly out one of the Slytherin girls pocket. I saw it on the floor and picked it up. I looked around to see nobody was looking.

Slytherin Party bitches
Obviously better than the Gryffindorks. Aka Black.
No other houses allowed! They aren't superior enough.
Dress like you're actually relevant or we'll kick you out.
Time: 9pm-5am (if you're any late we won't let you in)
Secret password: Gryffindor Sucks (so we know you're a Slytherin)
Hosted by: The one and only Blaise Zabini

I then scrunched the paper up and stuffed it in my pocket. I continued to walk strutted the hall with a huge smirk planted on my face. I was going to sneak into that party. It was tonight aswell, which was even more fun. I planned on making an entrance. But I'll need dungbombs. This will be epic.

I then found the twins, I didn't bother telling anybody about the Slytherin party tonight. I was at dinner when I saw everyone of the Slytherin's kept an eye on me. I looked at all of them skeptically before tuning into Prongs and our lord conversation

'Any idea what the third task is?' Hermione asked

'Who knows, it's a mystery' Ron shrugged

'You know, if Harry does win the tournament we will host the biggest yet bestest party ever!' Fred exclaims

'Bet' I smirked

I still felt many of the Slytherin eyes mocking me from afar. I kept my head down. I was strong enough to transform. And after that awkward dinner we were all dismissed. I bolted it up to my room. I put on a backless black dress (use ur imagination) I put winged eyeliner on and actually straightened my curls. I had deep red lipstick on. The light bronzer I used really made my cheekbones prominent. My dress had pockets which was handy so I put the dungbombs in there.

I felt confident, badass, I felt like I was someone. Until I came out the bathroom. To be faced with all the girls that shared our dorm. They all stared at me.

'Where on Merlins earth are you going?' Hermione held Crookshanks

'Er..out? Can I not do that?' I smirked

'Looks like you're going on a date to me' Lavander exclaimed looking at me up and down

'Well let's say, prankster stuff' I got my heels which I put on

'Doesn't look like prankster stuff to me' Pavarti smiles 

'Well..I may be sneaking to a party to play a prank' I rose an eyebrow

I then walked out with their unreasonable faces following me. I transformed and passed down the halls to the dungeons, not getting caught by anyone.

I heard the music echoing off the walls as I got closer. It was 8:59. I put on a masquerade mask. So I may be unidentified.

I knocked on the painting of Salazar Slytherin which made me want throw up. I then saw Theodore Nott open the door

'Password?!' He asked

'Er...Gryffindor sucks' I smile

'Ah. Come on in, sexy' he looked me up and down. Slytherin's were so easy. Honestly they don't think of anything.

(Like Gryffindor party you can choose your music)

Once I stepped foot in there the music drumming in my ears as I was swarmed in bodies of people. Well..more like snakes. This was a whole vibe, I hate to admit it. Green smoke everywhere, Zabini with the sound system. They had everything. People dancing, making out, giving hickeys, probably having sex in one of the dorms.