Chapter 12

Tony and Y/N walk into Tony's personal floor of the tower. They both are bored and have nothing important to do other then drink and watch movies. "What do you want to watch, I'm good with anything." Tony says leading her to the couch with his hand on the small of her back.

"Could you put on the first movie we watched together? I was hoping that might be able to trigger something to bring back memories. I did some research last night, I read that sometimes re-making memories could bring back others."

"That- thats actually a good idea. I never thought of that." Tony says impressed. "I think we first watched was the original GhostBusters movie."

"Well we better watch that then." Y/N says with an excited smile.

"I guess so." Tony says walking towards his small kitchen "Want some popcorn, we had some when we watched the movie last."

"Sure, I can't remember the last time I had some, literally." She jokes. Tony makes microwave popcorn before coming and sitting beside Y/N. He was about to wrap his arm around Y/N before remembering that she forgot everything that happened before Hydra. He just played it off as a stretch hoping she doesn't notice.

Halfway through the movie Tony grabs a blanket for Y/N who complains of being cold. She quickly wraps up in it, pulling it up to her neck. She sees Tony shiver a bit and she scoots closer to him spreading the blanket onto his legs and rests her head on his shoulder. Tony stiffens from the sudden pressure on his shoulder but quickly relaxed wrapping his arm around her.

They continue to watch the movie until it finishes and they start talking "Do you remember anything new?" Tony asks turning to face Y/N who is still wrapped up in the blanket they share.

"No, sorry. I hate that I can't remember anything." Y/N says with a sigh. "I don't know what else to do, sorry."

"Don't be sorry. It's not your fault, Love." Tony reassures, "I gotta tell you something though..."

"What's that?" Y/n asks throwing a peice of popcorn up and catching it in her mouth.

"I hate not telling you the truth, I know you have no memories of before Hydra but before you were taken I asked you to our first date. We went on it and I had the most fun I've had... for a very long time."

"Oh. I don't know what to say."Y/N says shocked, putting the bowl of popcorn on the nearby table.

"I'm sorry, should I not have told you this? I just hated lying to you." Tony sputtered.

"It's fine, I'm greatful you aren't lying to me but this would make sense why I love hanging out with you so much. I'd rather be doing something with you then anyone." Y/N confesses. She noticed Tony's hands shaking a bit and she takes a hold of them to sooth him. "Are you okay, Tony?"

"Yeah, I just want to- I have an idea. May I try something." Tony asks nervously.

"Sure I guess, its worth a shot." Y/N says quietly. Tony moves closer to her letting go of Y/N's hands, he brings one of his hands up to Y/N's chin, he places a light but warm kiss on her lips. Y/N kisses him back bringing her hands to the sides of his face.

Tony pulls away and look into Y/N's beautiful eyes. "What was that for?" Y/N chuckles pulling her hands away.

"Thought it might 'tigger' some memories." Tony says lowering his hand.

After a second of thought, Y/N's eyes widen and see jumps up off the couch "Holy shit!" she shrieks.

"What!?" Tony asks completly out of his mind confused by Y/N's random reaction.

"I remember! Holy shit, I remember. We gotta go find Bruce!" Y/N says loudly full of excitment and energy.

Tony jumps from the couch and hugs Y/N, "This is amazing. I didn't think that would work, it would have been very awkward if it didn't." Tony takes her hand and they rushes to Bruce's lab where he most likely is hiding out.

They barge through the door and scare Bruce awake who's sleeping at his desk. He had been working for hours straight and fell asleep in the middle of writing a report. "Jesus! Whats with the extreme entrance guys?" Bruce says looking at them.

"Y/N remembers! The memories are back!" Tony says, "All thanks to me." He teases.

"Do what you do best Bruce. Do science, do tests, do what ever you need to do." Y/N says walking to the medical bed and hopping on.

Bruce draws blood, does multiple types of scans and runs every damn test he knows that might show some helpful information. "There seems to be a slight difference in your hippocampus. The part of your brain that controls your memories." Bruce explains "But how did you guys do it? Or was it just a freak thing that happened?"

"I- uh we. Um-" Tony stammers trying to explain the stituation.

"Lets just say it was a long story." Y/N interupts.

"What she said." Tony says, Bruce nodding along.

"Thats fair, I won't pry in your guys business." Bruce says with a secretive wink to Tony.