Epilogue

Three years have passed since the proposal, they had a big, white wedding with all their friends and family.

A couple months later Y/N got pregnant and then gave birth to their first born, Bruce Edith Stark. Named after Bruce Banner who helped both Y/N through the rough pregnancy and helped Tony with anything under the sun.

Y/N is now once again pregnant with a little girl, her name shall me Maria Walter Stark, in honour of Tony's now deceased parents.

Tony has been hard at work trying to "baby-proof" the cabin. We moved out to the lake after she gave birth so they could live alone, but close enough to the compound if anything went wrong.

"I think that's good, Tones." Y/N speaks up, he hand is resting in he back and the other on her stomach, keeping herself balanced.

"I have the railing to finish and that's all." Tony says turning to his beautiful wife. He puts down his tools and walks over to Y/N.

"I can't wait to meet little Maria!" Tony says happily, he's always wanted kids of his own.

"Me too, only a couple more weeks to go." Y/N confirms. She wraps her arms around Tony's neck pulling him in.

"I love you." She whispers against his lips. He kisses her passionately and pulls away. His calloused fingers brush a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"I love you too, Baby." He whispers.

The back door swings open and little Bruce comes stumbling out on his own two feet. Tony turns to his son and smiles brightly.

"Hi there baby boy, you're doing so good." He coos. He grabs his son under the arms and lifted him up to his hip, having him sit in it.

"Daddy loves you to much." He whispers in a baby voice nuzzling into Bruce's chubby, little neck.

Y/N smiles at the scene and lets out a sigh, she's so happy everything turned out how it was supposed to. With Tony and her being happy. She couldn't have asked for anything more.

A.N.
I know this is short I'm sorry but this is the end. This is the last part of his story. I hope you enjoyed it. I love you all 🫶🫶