Chapter 1

Hi there! My name’s Kaito Shion. I’m 22 years old and an ice cream lover. Yes, that’s right. You’re not wrong in reading; I’m an ice cream lover even in this age. Ummm... Currently, I don’t have anything to be busy about but I’m an assistant person of!!!!!!!!

I suddenly stopped after sliding down to a descending floor.

“Ouch!”, I just said in ache.

Waaahhh!!! So embarrassing!!!! Luckily, there’s no one around.

Then, I tried to stand up but a sharp pain just appeared on my butt.

“Ow! Ow!”, I said in pain and sat again.

...

“Do you need a help?”, a voice from my back suddenly said.

I got startled.

SH*T!!!!!! SOMEONE SAW WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Ah!!! No! No! I’m just fine! Hahaha”, I said and laughed awkwardly.

It’s really embarrassing to admit and I’m really sorry to say but... I’m really a clumsy one I guess. *sighs*

“Let me help you.”, the voice said and I felt a gentle hold on my arms and made me stand up.

It still hurt but not that much. Thanks to this person.

“Are you okay?”, he asked again and I felt a gentle hold on my back.

“Ah, yes. Yes.”, I said happily and looked to the person but...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For all of the people in this world, WHY HIM???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“You’re so clumsy as always, Neko-chan.”, Gakupo said sarcastically and smirked.

PISSED.

“SHUT UP! I don’t need your damn help!”, I shouted in anger and swung my arm to him then, he moved a little away from me.

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!! THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!!

“It’s fine to look on where you are walking, okay?”, he just said and smiled.

PISSED. =____________=+++

“SHUT UP!!!!!!! Don’t talk to me!”, I shouted again and walked away.

AAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!! What a day????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My day was always ruined when I saw him!!!!!!!!!!!! He’s Gakupo Kamui, an artist in V Company. He’s one of the most popular Vocaloids and he won the biggest award of all, The Most Outstanding Artist last month. But even though... even he’s respectable in the industry and one of the professionals in this field...

A group of crews laughed softly and after passing me, they looked to me and laughed again.

...

HUH????

Then, I just saw a crew who’s covering his smiling lips.

“HHHHHHUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH?????!!!!! W-what’s happening????!!!!!”, I kept asking myself clueless.