Chapter 4

I sighed softly...

When will be this party end???...

I really want to go home now...

I really feel that I don't belong here...

...

...

...

It's just that the V Company held a party for the birthday of the CEO. And the theme was... Masquerade. All of the Vocaloids... males or females gathered up and did not let this chance to slip away because all of them really appreciate the CEO. He's too kind and very caring to them and Yoh is included so he really have to attend.

...

...

...

I sighed again.

But...

"You're alone?", a voice suddenly asked.

I got shocked and looked to the voice but...

"Where's Yohio?", he asked again.

...

...

...it's Gakupo...

He's wearing a black suit with a red rose on his chest pocket and his long purple hair was tied up.

...

...

...

"Don't ever talk to him again, okay? Or... I'll be sad...",I suddenly remembered.

I just stand up and walked away.

"Neko-chan?", he suddenly said in shock.

Just ignored him and kept on walking.

"What's the problem?!", he suddenly asked and grabbed me.

I got shocked.

I just sealed my mouth and looked away.

"What's wrong?! Did I do something???!!!!!", he asked in worries.

I did not respond.

"Neko-chan?! What's wrong?!", he asked again but this time he shake me.

"I...", I started speaking. "I don't want to talk to you... So please leave me alone...", I continued and looked away.

Even if he always pissed me off... he still tried his best to swing my mood from sadness to irritation to happiness... We can be good friends... but... if I'm going to choose between him and Yoh...

...

...

...

Yoh is more important...

"I see... Sorry...", he just said and let me go.

I just stayed quiet and he just left.

It'll be fine...

===========================================================================

Then...

I went to Yoh's side and as usual, he's... talking with the girls...

I really don't mind...

For me... as long as... he's with me... and he's allowing me to stay by his side... it's ENOUGH.