Chapter 14

"Goodmorning, Kai-chan~~~", Yoh suddenly jumped at me and woke me up happily.

I was surprised.

...

"Yoh...", I said lazily but slept again.

 "Wake up, please~~~", he said and kissed my cheek.

Ahh... What a surprising day...

After a disastrous heartache... here I am... with my one and only love...

"You're so persistent.", I said and smiled.

Yoh hugged me. "Wake up, Kai-chan~ It's already morning~~~"

"Yeah~ Yeah~", I said and chuckled.

"Kai-chan~~~", Yoh called my name.

It's been a week since I went back to Yoh. I was so happy that time. I couldn't believe that this'll happen to me. I must be dreaming~

==============================================================================

"Let's look to that shop!", Yoh said happily and pulled me around.

I sighed softly.

I was feeling uneasy for the whole time...

People were looking at us and wondering that I was with Yoh, a well-known Vocaloid.

"Problem?", he asked.

I just shook my head.

Maybe, it's better to go to some far places so we could do whatever we wanted without being eyed by the people.

"This scarf suits you, Kai-chan~", he said while wearing me a blue scarf made of silk and smiled.

"Ah no~ I-it's fine, Yoh...", I said shyly.

"It's fine~", he said and smiled again. "We'll get this!", he said to the sales lady.

Yoh...

I couldn't express how happy I am...

Thank you...

"Don't open the door!!!!", a voice suddenly shouted in shock.

Badump

I got startled.

I immediately looked to the person who shouted then, I saw a delivery guy who's carrying a big box and there's a small box at the top and a customer almost opened the door but luckily, he did not because the small box will fall.

...

And it's been a week too since... I hurt Gakupo...

How's he? Was he alright?

"Please... Don't open the door..."

Pain.

I'm sorry...

I'm sorry...

"Kai-chan?", Yoh suddenly called me. "Are you ok?"

I was shocked.

"Y-yes."

What am I thinking here?... The important is... Yoh and I are together now...

Yes... That's right...

That's right...

...

...

...

...right?...

================================================================================