Chapter 5

"Achoo!", I sneezed in cold.

"I told you I'll bring you home.", he strongly said.

I just looked away.

"It's so cold now. You can't stay like that.", he said too.

But I did not respond.

He sighed deeply.

"He won't come.", he suddenly said.

!!!!!!!

...

...

...

"He will come...", I strongly said and stayed on my seat.

After what happened... the party was cancelled and all of the Vocaloids were advised to go home. While me... I'm so wet... cold... sad... and broken-hearted... sitting on a bench outside the resort and the man who's talking to me was none other than... Gakupo...

"AFTER WHAT HAPPENED, HE MUST HAVE WENT TO YOU IMMEDIATELY!!!! YOU DON'T HAVE TO WAIT FOR HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", Gakupo exclaimed in anger.

...

...

...

I'm...

I'm just stopping myself not to cry...

...

...

...

I was played...

They tripped me...

They deceived me...

But...

...

Yoh did not save me...

"I'm sorry... I'll just send you home... Come...", he said calmly.

...

"No... I will stay here..."

"You will get a fever if you'll stay wearing those wet clothes. And both of us were soaked in wet!", he said in piss.

"THEN WHY DID YOU SAVE ME???!!!! YOU'RE NOT THIS WET IF YOU JUST DID NOT SAVE ME!!!!!", I screamed with a shaky voice. I had enough of his lecture!

"DO YOU REALLY KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING???!!!! YOU'LL DIE IF I DID NOT SAVE YOU!!!!!!", he exclaimed too.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", I just shouted and covered my ears.

"Then... stay by my side no matter what."

I DID EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DID EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I STAYED BY HIS SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DID NOT LEAVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But...

Gakupo suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me strongly.

I GOT SHOCKED.

"I really can't please you so you leave me no choice!", he said and tightly held my arm.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Ouch! You're hurting me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me go!!!!!!!!!!!!", I said and kept on removing his hand but it's holding to me so tightly.

"I'll bring you home for tonight and send you back tomorrow!", he just said and kept on pulling me.

...

...

...

I started crying...

PAIN.

PAIN.

PAIN.

"Why?... Why are you so nice to me???", all I just said.

...

"I always shouted you... I always glared you... But why are you still helping me??!!!..."

...

Then, I just remembered how he hindered me to go to Yohio's room last time.

"Back then... you're just buying some time for them to stop from talking about me and for me too so that I will not hear them, right?..."

...

...

...

But he still did not respond...

"WHY CAN'T YOU ANSWER ME???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M PATHETIC, RIGHT???... I'M SO OVERLY!!!!!!!! STUPID(!!!!!!!!!!) FOR HIM, RIGHT???!!!!!!...", I exclaimed and shouted.

...

"YOU'VE MUST REALIZED IT THAT I'M SO SO SO STUPID FOR HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", I shouted more and cried aloud.

WHHHHYYYYYYYYY????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY ME??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAIN.

PAIN.

PAIN!

But in just a blink...

...

...

...

Gakupo hugged me.

Badump

"You're not stupid...", he suddenly said. "YOU JUST LOVED...", he just said and hugged me tightly.

I gasped.

From that... I cried silently...