Chapter 15

"Come here, son. Papa will teach you...", he said as he gestured his hand to come to him.

"What, Papa?", I asked and sat next to him.

"If you want something or someone, all you have to do is to stretch your arm like this and point it to that person or thing.", he said and stretched his arm straight like he's reaching for something. "Then, grabbed it with all your might.", he added and closed his hand tightly.

"What will I get from doing that?", I asked.

He smiled. "Everything you wish or like will be yours.", he said.

"Really?", I said happily with full of hopes.

"Yes! And you will never be lonely.", he said too.

From that I started to believe with that and everything went well... I guess?

**GAKUPO'S POV**

And I knew that in believing with that belief could make you look loser but... I guess it's effective enough because all of the things I want... I got them except...

"Lol Here's the group of Yohio again.", my friend said while looking outside the hallway.

"Are they going to look for a fight again?", my another friend asked.

"Nah... I don't think so.", the first one answered.

"If I were you, you don't need to sniff your nose with their business.", I said lazily.

"Ahaha! We're not sniffing, Gakupo!", the second one said while laughing.

"But... who's that?", the first asked suddenly.

I looked outside the window.

"Isn't that the top one of our year? Why he's following Yohio?", the second one asked and pointed out the blue-haired kid with a big blue scarf.

"Lol he's like a tail following Yohio all day. What a loser?", the first one said.

"Poor kid. He didn't know he's just being used by Yohio.", the second one said.

Weird. Obsessed nerd guy.

All I thought and mostly...

Fool. Making himself so down to the level of "NO-FUTURE KIDS".

"Boring.", I just said and went back to my seat.

"Hey! Are you not going to eat?", the second one asked.

"Not hungry.", I just said and slept.

==========================================================================

After school...

I was on my home when...

I just saw the weird blue-haired kid again.

I was shocked.

"Poor you... I can't bring you home... Sorry...", the kid talked to the abandon kitten.

...

Pfft.

What's with that?

He's really weird.

But when the rain suddenly poured...

"I-it's raining!", he said and immediately got his umbrella.

And all I thought he's going to use it but...

 "Here.", the kid said and put the umbrella to the box of the kitten.

!!!!!!!

I GOT SHOCKED.