Chapter 6 (epilogue)

Late August 2042

Josie is standing out front of the Salvatore school waiting for the parents and potential students when she spots a familiar face getting out of the car. Penelope Park, she hasn't seen her since she left the school all those years ago.

"JoJo?!?"

"Penny?!?"

"I didn't expense to see you."

"I could say the same. You are the mother of the new potential students?"

"That I am, this is my wife Octavia, and our two kiddos, Sage and Sawyer."

"It's nice to meet you all. We can take the kids over to the playground so they can play while we talk if you'd like."

"Sounds good." Octavia smiles. They all make their way over to the play ground where a bunch of othe kids are playing as well.

"Wow there are a lot of kids here for it being summer." Penelope says observing the kids running around as her own two take off.

"Yes well they are all students, but belong to the staff including me."

"You have kids too?"

"Yes 5, Carson 12, Hayley, and Caroline 8, Elijah, and Stefan 7." Josie points out all five kids with a bright smile while Penelope's face contorts into one of confusion, but before she can say anything Sage runs back over.

"Mommy come play! Please!"

"Okay, but only for a little bit while mama catches up with her friend."

"So I'm starting to guess I missed a lot more than I originally thought." Penelope says.

"Yeah a lot has went on since you left."

"Well no time like the present to fill me in."

"I'll start with what I bet you really want to know. My kids are also Hope's, we got married the fall after graduation. I carried both sets of twins with the help of both an egg and sperm donor we didn't want to risk our kids having to merge. And Carson was adopted by Hope before we even got together. She is a full tribrid as it was to only way to defeat Malivore and I turned 7 years ago after my second pregnancy. Lizzie is also a heretic and works here as our counselor and school therapist. MG, Ethan, and her have 4 kids total, the triplets, Lacey, Lydia, and Ezra 10, and then they have Marlow 7."

"Wait, what about the merge?"

"Lizzie and I both turned together. Elijah, Stefan and Marlow all were actually born on the same day within an hour of each other. Lizzie and I had our mom turn us shortly after our 21st and they were roughly 6 months old at the time."

"Okay, and Lizzie and MG actually got together? But who's Ethan?"

"Yes they did, and Ethan is both of theirs' boyfriend, he came to the school after Malivore's defeat."

"What all else has changed?"

"As you have probably guessed I am now head master, I took over after I graduated college as my dad passed away shortly before."