Welcome to Birmingham

"Morning Jeremiah," Lola said as she was towards Jeremiah who was preaching on the streets 

Jeremiah turned and smiled when he saw her, "Ah Miss Gray. How you doing this morning?" 

"Arthur's pissed so what else is new," Lola said with a smile 

Tommy then came around the corner riding his horse, "Jeremiah...Lo." 

Jeremiah tipped his hat, "Mr. Shelby." 

"Tom. Warning you Arthur's pissed." Lola said 

Tommy nodded, "Thanks for the warning." 

"Best be going," Lola said as Tommy continued down the road 

Jeremiah nodded and held out his arm, "Let me walk you to where you're going." 

Lola smiled as she took Jeremiah's arm, "Jeremiah Jesus you are a gentleman." 

"If only my son was the same. Always flirting with the women that one. Saw him this morning flirting with the washer lady from down the street." Jeremiah said 

. . . . . . .

Lola walked into a room and saw Finn sitting on the bed with a gun in his hands, "Finn!" She quickly got over to him and took the gun from him before crouching down in front of him, "Listen to me. You don't play with guns, all right? You could get hurt." 

Finn nodded, "I just found it. In the betting shop." 

"And that's fine but if it looks like it's a grownup's toy then we leave it alone okay?" Lola asked and Finn nodded, "Good boy. Come here." 

Lola pulled Finn into a hug just as Polly walked in, "What's the...is that a gun?" 

Lola looked at Polly, "Yeah. You want to know the worst bit?" 

Polly sighed and said, "There's a worst bit." 

Lola stood up and nodded, "There's a worst bit. She unloaded the gun and flicked the bullets out into her hand, "It's fucking loaded." 

"Whose is it?" Polly asked 

"Johns...Finn said he found it in the betting shop." Lola said 

"Pass it here."