Fix It

Lola walked into Isiah's room and saw him laying on his bed, "I am so so sorry

Lola walked into Isiah's room and saw him laying on his bed, "I am so so sorry." Lola said as she sat down

Isiah groaned as he turned to look at her, "Oh this? This is nothing." 

"This is everything. I should've never said yes-" 

Isiah cut Lola off, "But we had fun, like a normal couple." 

"My family hold grudges and being Jeremiah's son isn't strong enough," Lola said 

Isaiah slowly sat up and said, "Whatever you are about to say don't. I love you, Lola Gray." 

Lola nodded, "And I love you. I want to keep you alive and you want to be a Blinder so...I love you but I have to let you go." 

"Lo...Lo please." 

Lola wiped a tear off of her face before she stood up she went to walk away but Isiah grabbed her wrist, "I can't do this without you." 

"You are stronger than you think you are," Lola said as Isiah let her go and she walked out of the room. 

. . . . . . . . . 

Lola walked into the house and Polly stood up from where she was sitting, "What happened?" 

Lola went to say something but she couldn't get the words out so she just shook her head, Polly sighed as she walked over to Lola and hugged her, "Oh darling...I am so sorry."

. . . . . . . . . 

Polly and Lola were sitting on the sofa, Lola was leaning on Polly's shoulder and Polly was stroking her hair, "You know it was for the best." 

Lola nodded and said, "I keep telling myself that but I don't know." 

"He's less likely to be killed by the men of this family that's for sure." Polly said, "If you love someone then it's natural to want to keep them safe. I know I wanted to keep you out of this world, I guess I failed at that." 

Just then the door began to open the pair looked at the door when Arthur walked in. 

Polly stood up in front of Lola, "What are you doing Arthur?" 

"I just want to talk to her," Arthur said 

Polly shook her head, "If you wanted to talk you wouldn't have held poor Isiah down as Tommy beat him to a pulp! If you wanted to talk you would have but like usual you all go straight to using your fists than your words!" 

Arthur took his cap off, "Please Aunt Pol." 

Polly looked back and Lola nodded. Polly walked past Arthur and shut the door behind her, "You have got two minutes to say something useful to me or I'm leaving." 

Arthur nodded as he sat down on the other side of the sofa, "When you were eight I took you to the beach. Pol thought I could use some bonding with my oldest cousin. And it worked, I threw you in the sea...and you paid me back by tackling me in as well. Do you remember that?" Lola nodded, "We got ice cream, walked along the shore then we had to go home and when we did we found it in bloody chaos. Pol was distraught -" 

Lola cut Arthur off, "You don't need to tell me this. I already know, one day I had two of my best friends to play with the next they both disappeared and no one would tell me why." 

Arthur nodded, "I know, I know you know this but...the only reason why the police didn't take you as well was cause you were with me and from that day I promised myself I wouldn't let you get hurt and Isiah...Isiah would have been a mistake." 

Lola stood up and said, "It was my mistake to make. You and Tommy and every other man in this family have no right to tell me how to live my life, but Isiah will be in constant danger now so don't panic it's over." 

 . . . . . . . .

Polly walked into Tommy's office where he was sitting at the desk, "Your cousin is in there with a broken heart because of what you did, she had to break the heart of the man she loves. Jeremiah hasn't come near here and I don't blame him Isiah can't move without being in pain so I hope you're happy." 

Tommy looked up at her, "Pol I don't have-" 

Polly cut Tommy off, "No you will listen to me or so help you. Frist Ada now Lola, you can't control their lives, Tommy. Ada proved that. Fix this. Fix this before it gets any worse for you as well as Lola." 

"What do you want me to do?" Tommy asked 

"That's your job," Polly said as she walked out of the office

Thank you for reading 

Comment and Vote