Chapter Six: Unwanted Guest

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫

I've been sitting in bed for 42 minutes, thinking about the horrific events that took place last night. I didn't say anything. Not one word came to mind.

I get dressed and decide I'm going to invite Tatiana over. I change into a cropped hoodie with matching sweats when I hear a loud scream from downstairs and immediately knew.

"Tati!" I yell out, hearing her fast footsteps against the hardwood stairs as she burst through the doors, tackling me on the bed. We both laugh super hard before sitting up on the bed.

"Okay spill" She asks, facing me with her legs curled up on the bed. She falls over playfully and I lie down next to her.

"I mean, he got mad at me yesterday. He killed the guy who bothered us yesterday." I say. "Good." She responds and I pause. "Good?" I sit up. She follows my action and sits up.

"Rose. Alec isn't like Dante." She says softly. "He doesn't just kill people for fun. Unlike others who just have the power and don't give a shit about others, Alec takes care of everyone that's under him. I'm only integrated because I date James. However he still treats me like family and makes sure I'm okay. Plus That man shouldn't have been able to talk to you like that anyway. He had every right to kill him for touching you." She exclaims.

I guess I am comparing him to Dante in that sense."But right now it's getting a little late and I'm hungry. So let's go somewhere to eat something please." I laugh as she rushes us out the door to the kitchen.

Paul and Oliver stand in the kitchen, joking around while head into a cabinet, looking for a snack. I turn to watching Alec sit on the couch in his living room. His head leaned back, legs open, his chest slightly rising from brea- "Hey Rose." I snap my head to Oliver. "Oh Hi Oly." He pauses at the name.

"Oly?" He questions, tilting his head. I grab a banana from the fruit basket. "What, you don't like it?" I ask, curiously as I peel my banana. "Oly is okay."

"Sidekick name. You can't take that." Paul interjects, scrolling through his phone. "Why must you instigate everything?" Tatiana shoots at Paul while Oliver and I watch them go back and forth while eating our bananas.

"Alecccc!" I hear a females very loud voice and clicking. I turn to see a skinny, tall, red headed woman. Her heels click over and over and it was one of the most annoying sounds I've ever heard.

Why does she look familiar? She sits on his lap, kissing him. I try not to look but it catches me off guard. Since when does he have a girlfriend? He doesn't seem like the type to have those. She turns in our direction and that's when it hits me like a stack of bricks.

That bitch.

The one who was staring at me when I first got here. She turns back, connecting her lips with his again, his hands planted on her hips, moving up to her back. I almost gag from the action alone, yet I can't shake the feeling that pushes at me.