Chapter Twenty-Three: The Truth

I wake up to the sound of laughing and guns being cocked

I wake up to the sound of laughing and guns being cocked. I am sitting in a chair with my arms and legs tied. The bag over my head smells of something absolutely rancid.

This isn't the first time something bad has happened to me but it would be the first time I have gotten kidnapped.

Embarrassing.

The bag gets removed from my head harshly. As my eyes adjust to my surroundings, I see five men standing around me.

I look up at the men trying to figure out why I'm here. "Ooo Mr. pretty boy" One of the men speaks as he squats down to my level. I look up with a small grin on my face. "Why am I here? Do I know you?" I ask, sarcastically.

I wiggle my hands and feel as the rope burns against my skin. "No but we know who you are or better yet who you have been with? Say, does she still have those blue eyes?" He laughed, condescendingly.

"Leave her out of it." I state, not showing any type of emotion.

"Who? Rosalina? You have had her this whole time? I remember how feisty she used to be." They all start laughing, I can feel my body getting hot with anger. "Why am I here?" I ask, louder.

"That's not a question for us to answer." One of the men spits, laughing.

"That would actually be a question for me." I hear a deep voice say. I see a mans figure coming into the room and when he finally gets in the room his face becomes clear.

Dante.

"The better question is what are you doing with my wife?" He spit, loudly. I scoff. "You mean your ex fiance. If I understand correctly, there was never a wedding." I speak up. I watch as he draws back and punches me across my face.

My body being so hyped up on adrenaline, I didn't register any pain. I just slowly smirk at him, this causing him to get more upset.

When I get out of this shit.... A lot of people are dying.

"No, she belongs to me." He claims, walking back and forth. "She doesn't belong to anyone. She isn't an object." I snap back, loudly.

"Please. She was sold to ME! She is mine." He spits, literally. I scoff, rolling my eyes. It's obvious that he isn't going to change his mind about how he sees her.

Obsessive, rich boy, momma issues and sexist. Why in the fuck....would they sell her to his dumb ass.

"I bet she told you about me. Right? But she tell you about her?" He questions and I look up.

The fuck is he talking about?

"I'll take that as a no. You're judging me on what I've done to her. You should see what she can do to other people." He laughs.

"What are you talking about?" I respond, trying to get clarification. He grabs a chair from the wall and sits in front of me. "For the sake of conversation, I'll start from the beginning." He leans forward, rubbing his hands together.