Chapter Thirty-Five: Alone P.2

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫

I wake up to the smell of chicken. "Alec" I called out but I didn't get a response. I get up making my way through the large house.

I make it to the kitchen and see Alec, listening to music and cooking.

I walk up behind him and hug him from behind. "Are you making dinner for me?" I ask and he nods. "Baby, you didn't have to" He places a kiss on my forehead.

He leads me outside to the patio. He had candles and roses all laid out. "Is this for me?" I ask, looking up at him. "Yes, I wanted to cook for you" He states and I take a seat.

He pours some wine in my cup and then returns to the kitchen.

I can't believe he's doing all of this for me.

He walks out with 2 plates and sits them down. "Let me know what you think" He adds as he sits down across from me. I take a bite and moan at how good the food is.

"I take it back, this might be the reason i'm with you now." We both laugh as we eat. "What? I forgot how good you used to cook when we were kids." I shrug my shoulders.

"Can I ask you a question?" she asks and I nod. "When you left with Dante, did you ever think about me?" He asks and I sit back.

"Yes"

"When we first left, I wanted to keep in touch with you but Dante said it was inappropriate. For a while when he would hit me, you were the person I would call out to. When we were kids, even if you were pissed at me. You always made sure I was safe and unharmed." I responded.

He smiles and goes back to eating his food. "I'm glad he's dead" I hear him say as I look out at the moon. It is so calming and peaceful. It was huge as it was going down slowly. The water reflects it perfectly.

I have an idea.

We continue to talk about things we did and the time we missed together. After we are finished with our food, I stand up. I walk over to him and he turns his chair to have more access.

"What's up?" He asks and I take my shirt off. After my shirt, I unclip my bra and drop it on the floor. "Wait— What are"

I take off my pants and underwear, tossing them to the side. I pick up my wine, finishing the rest of it before letting my hair down.

I turn to the ocean and walk to the water. Halfway there I turn to see Alec starting to get undressed. I get in the water and it's not too cold. He runs over and gets in.

"Skinny dipping, great idea" He says and I turn to look at him. "Skinny dipping. That's what this is called?" I ask and he grabs my body closer.

"Out of all the things that man did to you. Keeping you locked away from everything.....that's probably one of the things I hate most about him." He voices and I wrap my legs around him.