Chapter Forty-One: The Last Fight

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫

"Lee." I grit and he sucks his teeth. "I'm your father boy." I roll my eyes as at his response.

"I'm glad you could make it. A little earlier than expected" He taunts. "This little girl had been a problem since the day she came to spain."

"You don't even know the first thing about her." I snap back and he scoffs. "Please. The only reason you have her is because Damien got the upper hand on Dante."

"If not, she would still be there and you wouldn't have even came for her." He bites. "She's been a problem for you, not for me." I state and he fake gags. "I'm so glad I didn't let you marry this bitch."

"Your mom pushed so hard for you to be together." He says in disgust. "But I knew that she's was a fucking problem." He points at her and I automatically step in front of her.

"What you think you can protect her?" He releases. "She's not leaving until she's dead and I want you to watch."

"Wowww, worst father award goes to you." Axel laughs and I can't help but join him.

Sometimes I love him.

"I mean you are so turned around over her. So much so that you want your son to watch. Do you realize how psychotic you are? How stupid that sounds? Like honestly?" Axel jokes and Lee clenches his fist.

"You have been nothing but a problem in all of our lives. Your own wife wants nothing to do with you." He states.

"None of them give a shit about you. After you do all this, what are you expecting to happen? For you to go back to mama" He yells.

Most of the time when some thing was going wrong. I would be the one to stand up to our father but seeing Axel chew into his ass was too good to stop.

"We will be a family again"

"I'm sorry?" I say and he looks in my direction. "No one wants anything to do with you. AT ALL. They all want you dead including Mama" I finish.

"You don't get to tell me about my wife."

"Oh you mean the wife you've been beating for years? Or was it just the son you beat?"

"You will never understand what it's like to have a child"

"Yeah well when I do, I promise you. I will be a better father then you ever were."

"You both should be thanking me. This is the kind of respect I get. I've made sure all of you had everything."Lee grits.

"At what cause "dad"?" Axel yells.

"I made you two stronger" I scoff at his response.

"I'm over this shit. We can take him" Axel chimes in. "You've never had to fight me boy. Just ask your brother" He says grinning and I clench my fist. I can see his gun in the front of his waist band.