Chapter 37 - Short Filler

"What are you going to do with him?" Robin asked as he finally got to rest on the couch in Mount Justice. It had taken the whole team and the league a while to get back to the mountain, in the end, Batman had gotten fed up and called Agent A on his Bat-phone so send over, what Robin calls, the Bat-bus.

The team had just gone through a debriefing with Batman, Red Tornado and oddly enough John Constantine. The Flash was there as well, but he still had Danny in his arms and was refusing to put him down.

John shakes the high-tech thermos, a muffled tiny yell came from it. "You mean this guy?" Robin nodded his head, wondering what they'd do with the random vampire dude that had a vendetta against a teenager. "Dunno, I was gonna let Casper decide."

"Speaking of, are you going to put him down?" Wally asked his uncle, who was swaying slightly with the teen sleeping soundly in his arms.

"Nope." That answer seemed to floor the Team and the Adults.

"Why not?" Artemis crossed her arms as she leaned back into her seat. 

"As soon as I put him down he'll be Bat-napped." This caused Batman to pause whatever he was doing on the holo-computer.

"I would not-" Batman started but was interrupted by Flash.

"Robin, how many little brothers have you acquired since being with Bats?"

"Erm," The thirteen-year-old looked over to his mentor and foster father, "Two now."

"See, he's a serial adopter, and Danny looks like you and your brothers, he's a prime candidate. In fact, I'm surprised he hasn't nabbed Billy yet."

There's a small 'there's time' that come from batman's direction that only Superboy heard.

"Hey! I'm very happy with my uncle than you very much, there's no way I'm getting Bat-napped." Billy responded moving closer to John, thinking the magic man would protect him from the Bat-napping.

"I'm not Bat-napping anyone, and please stop adding Bat in front of things, it sounds... odd." Batman had given up with the computer for now.

"Yes, you're not having him, he already called me dad, I have first dibs," Flash replied looking Batman straight in the whites of his cowl.

"What? When did that happen?!" Wally yelled and was imminently hushed by the team as Danny was still asleep.

"When he had a hangover and was probably still slightly drunk. How much did he actually drink?" He turned his question to Constantine, who was trying to put a cigarette in his mouth but as soon as one touched his lips Billy stole it out of his hold.

"He only had four drinks, would you stop stealing my cigarettes?" He glared at Billy.

"Make me old man, Chas said no more since they're bad for you and there's a no-smoking rule in the mountain."

"Fucking heroes and their goodie two shoe's rules," John mumbles as yet another cigarette was stolen from under his nose.