Chapter 84

This is it our wedding day. And i know in myself that i am hundred one percent ready.

"Hi ma'am pwesto na po kayo dito para maayusan na namin kayo" saad nung make-up artist well yung mga bridesmaid and yung mga nandito sa hotel na dadalo sa aming wedding ay naayusan na nila, ako lang talaga ang nahuli pero light make-up lang naman to buti nga naayos na nila yung hair ko.

"Ah okay thank you" saad ko nalang at umupo na sa upuan para maayusan na niya ako.

Inumpisahan na niya ang pag a-ayos saakin para maaga din matapos after my make-up ay tinulungan nila akong masuot ang aking filipinian wedding gown.

"Ma'am the wedding gow really fits on you! Bongga.. ang ganda, and ang ganda din naman talaga ng mag su-suot" saad niya kaya ngumiti naman ako

"Hahaha.. thank you so much" saad ko at natatawa nalang ako dahil medyo nahihiya lang naman ako.

-

"Can't believe georjie! Ikakasal na ang kaibigan natin" saad ko sa tuwa we lined up na kasi mag sisimula na..

"Oo nga! But so proud of them" georjie said and smiled

During Catholic weddings, the priest and the ministers often walk to the altar as part of the processional. When the priest arrives at the altar, that's when the wedding party follows.

Simon which is the groom enters followed by the best man, groomsmen, maid of honor, and us bridesmaids, ring bearer, flower girl.

"Ayan si seswang!!" Saad ko na halos maiyak-iyak pa ako dahil hindi talaga ako makapaniwala..

Krisha escorted by her father now walking in the aisle

"Beautiful bride" rinig naming saad nung mga asawa ng pinsan nila simon well totoo naman ang ganda ganda ng bestfriend namin!!

Catholic weddings are often in the form of the mass. The priest begins with rites and a prayer.

May mga piling part of the family sila Krisha at Simon to start off the Liturgy of the Word, designated guests or family members will be assigned readings from the Bible. One from the Old Testament, one from the New Testament, and the responsorial psalm that the guests will repeat in unison. Miller says that at least one of these readings will explicitly be about marriage nung una ay sinama kami ni Krisha sa list pero tumanggi kami ni georjie dahil nahihiya kaming mag salita doon sa harap.

The next one will be the Gospel and
while gospel reading selections tend to be based on the liturgical calendar, the priest may opt to read a passage on marriage or love. The congregation remains standing until the gospel is finished.

"Ang pretty pretty talaga ni Alessia tignan mo" bulong ni georjie at nag si-upo na kami

"Syempre ang ganda naman kasi ng lahi both sides" saad ko naman at tumahimik na kami dahil mag u-umpisa na ang Homily ni father, priest interprets the gospel. This is also known as the sermon, where the priest gives a speech about marriage and says a little bit about the couple's union.

The priest start his speech so we listen and focused about the homily.

"Ayan na mag e-exchange na sila ng vows ahh, nakakakilig!" Bulong na saad saakin ni Georjie well kahit ako naman ay kanina pa kinikilig dahil akala namin hindi na sila pag tatagpuin ni tadhana but see! They are blessed with two babies.

"I, krisha chen, take you, simon to be my husband. What can i say to you that i have not already said? There are no words that could ever fully express my love for you. Today i am ready, willing and excited to become your wife. I am so happy and grateful that God has placed you in my life. I truly believe that you were specially chosen just for me perhaps for the other girls. I could not have asked for a better life companion.

Soon we will stand before God, our family, and our friends and our vow our love to each other. I promise to always love, honor, and respect you for as long as i live. I will carry you in my heart and always be there for you emotionally and physically. I appreciate you for who you are and who you have caused me to be.

Let us be understanding. Let us let God direct us and guide us in our marriage and in our walk with him, as our paths combine." Krisha's vow

"I, simon marcos, take you krisha, to be my wife my partner, my friend, my confidant, my soulmate.

Together we will share our love with the world. Through the good and bad, I want you to always know that i will be your side.

In sickness. I will nurse you back to health. In health, I will encourage you on your path. In sadness I will help you to remember. In happiness, I will be there to make memories with you. In poverty, I will do all that i can to make our love rich. And in wealth. I will never let our love grow poor.

We have already been a lot together and i believe that God has been preparing us for this moment and for our future together. I promise to keep the good memories alive, and to let the bad ones die. I vow not to let the sun go down on our anger, and to treat each morning as a new day to love you, the gift that i have been given. I will not forsake you or these vows that we have made, but rather strive to show you my love for the rest of our lives." Simon's vows to krisha lahat kami dito ay kinikilig na talaga.

And next the ring exchange this is where the ring exchange happens. The priest will bless the wedding rings with a prayer and a sprinkling of holy water. Then, each party will place the ring on the partner's finger.

"Take this ring as a sign of my love and fidelity. In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit." They both said and exchanged rings.

And then the Liturgy of the Eucharist

This begins with the priest praying over bread and wine. It's believed to transform them into the Holy Eucharist, or the body and blood of Christ. Us as a guests usually kneel and bow our heads during this part of the mass, which is considered to be the most sacred.

Followed by Lord's prayer, sign of the peace, holy communion and then the kiss!!

A crowd favorite,

"You may now kiss the bride" saad nung pari

It symbolizes now that they are officially married.

Simon lift the veil before the kiss. And then they kissed!!

"Aww" saad ni georjie na tila ba'y kilig na kilig sa aking tabi we took some photos of them!

And then the next one is the Nuptial Blessing the priest will gives the final blessing.

The last one will be the recessional

The wedding party and the newlyweds which is simon and krisha walk down the aisle in reverse order of which they came in. Flower girls usually sprinkle petals as they walk down the aisle at the couple as they walk past.

-

FOLLOW! VOTE! THANK YOU!!