𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖉 | 𝖛𝖔𝖑 .03

Being nice is hard work, really

☠︎

___________________________________ You finally got the list of the weapons kokonoi wanted, and apparently he said you could add any design as long as it has the bonten symbol

You finally got the list of the weapons kokonoi wanted, and apparently he said you could add any design as long as it has the bonten symbol.

The thing was you had to make eighty of each. Well atleast it's only one katana

You imagined that the katana was for the pink haired male, so you made a golden dragon design on the handle and carved the bonten logo on the blade, placing it in a fancy black case.

Soon after you made the rest of the things, starting with the daggers since you had to make separate parts for the guns.

You made all of them have a snake design carved on the blade and placed the bonten logo on the handle.

At this point, your arms started feeling like hell and they burned. Everything was going fine until you cut yourself.

"FUCK" you yelled out, quickly rushing to the washroom, placing cold water on it.
"All of this just for money" you muttered, glaring at the cut as you grabbed the aid kit slightly wincing in the process.

Soon you finished at 3am

__________________________________

It was the next day, you were placing the knifes and guns inside their case, tossing them in a black bag soon after.

You changed into a black long sleeve, a trench coat, some jeans and your boots. Lastly you put on your mask and grabbed the bags, placing them in your car.

You were lightly humming to music while tapping your finger on the steering wheel on beat. It didn't take long for you to get there as you quickly grabbed the bags and the katana, making your way inside the building.

"I'm here to see kokonoi hajime" you spoke to the lady who looked at you up and down. Who wouldn't? She was wearing a mask carrying bags with weapons and wearing all black.

"Alright" she slowly replied, calling the said male just in case.

"He'll be waiting for you in the meeting room on the fourth floor" she spoke while you nodded, walking towards the elevator.

"You better like these kokonoi or else I'll kill you~" you whispered, looking straight at the door.

You finally found the meeting room, knocking before stepping in. Who knows what could be going on in there

"Come in" you faintly heard as you walked in you saw more males other than the ones from the shop.

"I got the weapons." You spoke in a monotone voice as you slightly narrowed your eyes.

"May we see them?" Spoke a white haired male. You slightly cringed at his tired face, damn those eye bags .

You placed the katana, opening the fancy black case. The eyes of the pink haired male widened as he had slight stars in his eyes upon seeing the sharp blade with the symbol carved in.

He reached for the katana, admiring the shiny blade as he took note of the detail on the handle. Soon he looked at you nodding his head.

"The daggers all look the same so I'll just show you one" you spoke, grabbing the smaller case. A purple haired male with a mullet cut reached for the dagger, looking at the carved details. "It looks cool" he spoke while sliding his finger on the sharp blade.

"And lastly, the guns." You spoke, reaching for some differently sized boxes, this sparked the short white haired males interest. You opened the small case, and they saw a pistol with the bonten logo in gold.

You then opened the other case that had an m4 with a gold kitsune mask design carved in accompanied by the bonten symbol wrapped around the barrel.

"This catalog has pistols and m4's and if you'd like other types of of guns you can't just tell me and I'll make them" you spoke as the skinny male reached for both the guns. Admiring the attention to detail and the feeling of the cold metal.

"Alright then" he spoke quietly "kokonoi please hand l/n her pay" he spoke looking over towards kokonoi who stood up, handing you and envelope full of money.

You soon left and could finally relax since you didn't have anymore work after this

_________________________________
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖉

_________________________________𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖉