𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖉 | 𝖛𝖔𝖑 .11

If you ever say anything that sounds like a sexual reference to me I'll just say "that's what she said" or "kinky

If you ever say anything that sounds like a sexual reference to me I'll just say "that's what she said" or "kinky."

.

_______________________________________

You were eating some toast and some strawberry milk when somebody snatched the food from your hand as you dramatically gasped "you bitch!" You spoke, turning over to whoever stole your food.

As sanzu just shrugged "you're making me a new one" you spoke, pointing a butter knife to his throat "and what the fuck can that do?" He asked, looking down at the butter knife in curiosity as you frowned and realized it wasn't the other knife you used to make you're toast.

"Lucky bastard" you muttered, placing the knife back on the table as he only chuckled.
After a few moments, sanzu swore he saw stars in your eyes when kokonoi stepped into the kitchen "simp" he muttered as you glared at him and threw yourself onto the white haired male making him yelp

"Hey beautiful bitch that rocks heels better than me" you spoke, grinning at the male who only deadpanned at you "get the fuck off me right now because this position is awkward" he spoke as you got off and grabbed a new milk carton. "Not my fault you're dirty minded" you rolled your e/c eyes.

"It's called maturity because I know things" he spoke, glaring at you "so I was mature at nine years old?" You asked raising and eyebrow as the male spit out his orange juice "DAMN, now that's a plotwist" he began, as he changed the volume in his voice.

You may be wonder, what happened to sanzu? Well.. sanzu was just cackling for no reason
So both you and kokonoi imagine he was high.

"I'm going to go feed my beauty" you spoke and skipped back into your room "you better not bring it out here!" Yelled out kokonoi as he slightly shivered at the thought of the snake

But ofcourse you stepped out with the snake while holding a proud smirk.
"dont.you.dare.get.that.thing.close.to.me" spoke kokonoi, clapping his hands with every word he said "sorry, dad" you rolled your eyes, proceeding to sit down and give food to the snake.

"In my opinion daddy is better but it's progress" he replied with a smirk as you stopped feeding the snake and turned to him, a look in disbelief visible on your features. You were about to tell him something when sanzu started screaming like a girl

"WHOS GOD DAMN WHITE SNAKE IS THAT" he cried out as both you and the male next to you sweatdropped "he's crazier than my uncle, and that man used to shower with coconut milk" you spoke, making the male look at you in disgust when you finished your sentence "what the fuck?" He muttered.

____________________________________
𝕭𝖔𝖓𝖚𝖘
____________________________________

You were wondering around the kitchen, looking for something to eat when you saw a bag full of sweets.

You being you, ofcourse you grabbed them. You opened the bag and happily and ate. That was until a certain male barged in.

"WHATS U- HOLY SHIT Y/N DONT EAT THOSE" he yelled out, throwing himself at you as you looked at him irritated "why not?" You asked while the male slightly sweatdropped "i uh- their special sweets?" He spoke as you looked at him in horror "kokonoi is going to kill me" he muttered under his breath, helping you stand up "how many did you eat?" He asked, unsure. "Like five?" You replied, making the male look at you in horror "FIVE- HUH?" he yelled out, starting to walk in circles while muttering things "sanzu I feel dizzy" you spoke, slightly chuckling.

It has been a few hours and you far from okay, so the trio took care of you. Good thing kokonoi didn't arrive in another hour so they just hoped that you were back to normal by that time. "and why the fuck didn't you label them in the first place?" Asked rindou, looking at sanzu in disappointment when he saw his face of realization "do that next time, noted" he spoke while getting a notebook out of nowhere and writing it down "I don't know if you will live a next time" muttered ran, looking at you as if you were disfigured. As for you, well you were supposedly trying to catch a small dragon you named Alfred while sitting down, slightly laughing "cOMe HeRrE AlFReDD HEhEHe" you sluggishly spoke, making the males sweatdrop.

"I don't think she will be okay on time" spoke ran, pointing at you with his face scrunched in disgust. That's when they heard a door open and kokonoi stepped in "where's y/n, she was annoying me the entire time about bringing her food" he spoke, holding up a bag that had sushi inside a container.
"About that-" Rindou was cut off by a sudden yell by sanzu that made him glare at the pink head "Y/NSHIGHANDIDONTKNOWWHATTODO" he yelled out, quickly covering his mouth. "Come on it can't be that bad, how many did she eat?" Spoke kokonoi "five-" it was now sanzu's turn to be cut off "WHAT" he yelled out while strangling the pink haired male as the brother duo only sweatdropped.

"MY CHILD" yelled out kokonoi, running towards the girl who was still trying to grab the dragon.

After, sanzu was forced to do math sheets and got punched by kokonoi, he also had his card cancelled by the money machine himself.

_____________________________________
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖉

_____________________________________𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖉