𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖉 | 𝖛𝖔𝖑 .12

秘密は常に守られない||X( secrets are not always kept )

秘密は常に守られない
|
|
X
( secrets are not always kept )

.

____________________________________
You threw yourself on the couch and let out a loud groan

"What's up with you" asked kokonoi, staring at you in disgust "oh I'm sorry, MY HEAD FUCKING HURTS BECAUSE I WAS DRUGGED YESTERDAY" you yelled out in irritation, slightly pulling on your hair "technically, why would you trust sweets inside a fridge, specially knowing sanzu lives here" he replied, sitting down next you while moving your legs out the way, soon placing them on his lap.
"Ok you have a point there" you lazily let out in realization.

"Hey, how about we go out and get drunk? This is literally the one day you don't have work" spoke kokonoi with a grin as you looked at him in horror "I just know sanzu is going to force himself in this event and he's going to be a dick, trying to get me high again" you replied with a deadpanned expression "come on, it will be fun since your introverted" he spoke, slightly hitting your legs.

"This bitch" you muttered while looking at the male in a judging way "so, what do you say?" He spoke with a grin making its way on his features. You took a deep breathe and massaged your temple "you know what? Fine" you replied, slightly scoffing.

You got up and made your way towards your bedroom but you paused for a moment by a sudden voice "where are you goin?" Asked kokonoi "Im going to change, I'm sorry I don't always dress up so expensive everyday unlike an obsessive money machine over here" you replied "LEAVE MY LOVE LIFE ALONE YOU LITTLE SHIT" he pointed at you accusingly "IM NOT A LITTLE SHIT IM LITERALLY YOUR HEIGHT, MAYBE TALLER" you yelled out, slamming your door shut before he could get to you.

a few minutes past and you made sure kokonoi couldn't get to your room. Heck you even barricaded that door.

After you placed most of your furniture back into its place, you came out wearing a black trench coat and a burgundy high collar dress that had slits on both sides. The dress reach up to your mid thigh and it complimented your body a lot. It showed your tiger tattoo and your dragon tattoo that wrapped from your shin all the way to your ankle.

You placed on some rings and some black heeled boots that reached your ankle.
You had tattoo on your hand that said death but you always wore gloves so it wasn't really noticeable until now.

You walked out of your room and sat down, waiting for a certain friend of yours who ofcourse came out with a certain trio and kakucho who looked like he was there to probably babysit.
"They wouldn't leave me alone until I said yes for them to come with" he sighed in disappointment as if he knew what you were going to say "alright then, let's go" you spoke while standing up, earning a whistle from a pink head. "Fuck off strawberry shortcake" you spoke, slightly smirking once you saw his irritated expression "bitch" he muttered, rolling his eyes.