𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖉 | 𝖛𝖔𝖑 .04

As soon as I met you, I knew life would be a pain in the ass

☠︎

 _________________________________________

You were seated on a chair, feet propped up on the glass counter.

It has been a month since you saw bonten and you had a lot of work during the past month, apparently kokonoi recommended you to other gangs. Today was the first day where you didn't have any work to do and you felt relieved.

That was until you got a call. you groaned, grabbing your phone in a lazy manner. "Fuck you whoever called" you muttered before answering.

"Hello?" You spoke as you heard shuffling on the other side. "Helloooo" you spoke once again. You didn't hear an answer, when your finger hovered over the handg up button you heard a voice on the other line as it slightly startled you "no need to repeat it, I heard you the first time" spoke a more mature voice.

It definitely isn't kokonoi because he would literally talk to you as if he was your sibling.
"Who is this?" You spoke, grabbing a dagger, playing with it while waiting for an answer.

"Kakucho hitto, bontens number three"  he spoke. You unconsciously sat up straight and propped your elbows on the counter. "What may I help with?" You spoke.

"It's two offers actually. First, can you make more guns and add some snipers? As for the second one, we will tell you once you see us in person." He spoke, his voice sent shivers down your spine but you just shook it off. "Alright then, when do I bring these weapons to you?" You began "tomorrow is fine." He spoke. You honestly liked the fact that he's straight forward that way you don't have to hear an entire explanation.

"Ok, I'll have those for tomorrow" you replied, shuffling sounds on your side of the phone as you walked to the back of the room. You started putting on gloves since the day you cut yourself, you learned the importance of gloves the hard way.

"Alright then, goodbye l/n" was the last thing you heard from said male before it was all silence.

"Fucking had to make me work on the day I was expecting a damn break" you muttered harshly while placing on your gloves, the sound of metal being placed and tools making contact with the table every now and then accompanied by sparks flying around the room.

"Thank the gods that I only have to make guns" you whispered while carving the famous bonten symbol the side of the gun horizontally

As for the snipers, you carved a snake design on the side with the bonten symbol on the barrel of the gun.

You soon finished the guns after a few hours of whining and concentrating soon after as the pattern kept on going.

______________________________

The female at the desk finally knew that you worked for bonten, so you can just walk in like normal.

You soon knocked on the door, hearing a faint come in from the other side of the door. You walked in to see everyone and a body guard by the entrance of the room who opened the door for you.

You nodded at the bodyguard and turned your attention at the males who were seated. You placed a long case on the table,gaining their attention shortly opening it soon after with the sniper finally in view.

"Thank you miss l/n" spoke who you knew as kakucho with his boss nodding at you, soon turning his gaze to the sniper.

"As for the pistols and m4's, they still look the same." You spoke, noting the confusion of the short dark eyed male.

"Now, may I ask what the second favor was?" You spoke, raising an eyebrow. The males turned their gaze at the their boss and the other two males in confusion.

"Ah yes, you know how to fight and handle weaponry right?" Spoke the dark eyed male "that is correct" you spoke while nodding in confusion.

"I would like you to help us on a certain task, what do you say?" spoke said male, looking at you with half lidded eyes. Ok really, does he ever sleep?

This sparked your interest, to be honest your life was boring. Why not add a little flavor? "Sure" you spoke, smirking under your mask.

"Well then, let's get to details miss l/n" spoke kakucho.

.

.

.

.

I guess we will experience the unexpected.

__________________________________
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖉

__________________________________𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖉