𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖉 | 𝖛𝖔𝖑 .06

I'm hoping that you'll spontaneously combust

☠︎

_____________________________

You were currently groaning with the side of your face planted on the counter.

You were tired from last night, it has been a while since you fought and you had to work as soon as you finished the mission. You decided you wanted a break and left to go get some ramen.

On your way, you were humming to music while tapping your foot on beat every once in a while. You finally got to your destination, deciding to put on some earbud's.

You walked in and sat on an empty space when soon a male with a smile on his face walked up to you. He had orange hair and he seemed to have his eyes closed. "What in the gojo without a blindfold fuckery is this?" You muttered before he got to where you were seated.

After you ordered, all you had to do was wait for your food when you moved your gaze to look around the shop you noticed another male who looked like the orange haired male that took your order. But instead of orange hair, he had blue hair and he looked pretty angry unlike the smiling male.

You felt like they were pretty familiar. You thought it was just somebody your friend met but you only saw at glance.

You were bestfriends with kazutora hanemiya, you were actually a tattoo artist when you were younger and you made kazutoras. so you sometimes tattoo some of your clients that you knew paid well till this day.

You both lost contact after a while and you never heard of him again. "Now that I think about it, I can make twice the money if I work in weaponry and tattoo" you muttered while admiring the tattoos on your arms you made. You had a tattoo of a dragon wrapping around your forearm and actually got matching tattoos with kazutora but instead of the tiger being placed on your neck it was on your thigh.

Your food soon arrived as you quickly ate after remembering you had a bit of work left.

You got in your car while slightly groaning. You didn't want to work, especially when your arms and legs hurt more than your burn marks. To be honest, you wanted to just lay around.

When you got into your shop, you saw a figure inside your shop, making you furrow your eyebrows and grab the gun you always hid by the entrance just in case.

"Turn around" you spoke while pointing you're gun at the figure who slowly turned around only for it to be sanzu "you fucking scared me" you spoke while hitting the back of his head with your gun "DAMN WHAT DO YOU MAKE YOUR GUNS WITH?!" He spoke as he looked at you in disbelief "don't worry about it" you spoke while playing with the gun.

"Ok is it just you or is anyone else with you?" You spoke while raising an eyebrow at the male. "The haitanis and kokonoi are here" he replied as he then shrugged. "Why are you in my shop Anyways." You began while looking at the male in a judging way.

"Ran and I just wanted too annoy you as for the other two they just check if we do anything stupid" he spoke while pointing behind him with the males finally walking out of your back room.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING IN MY WORK SPACE?!?" You yelled at the males while they sweatdrop.

"We wanted to see if we find anything to expose you but there's nothing" spoke ran as he slightly whined. "We just made sure he didn't break anything" began rindou while kokonoi kept the grin on his face "and I'm allowed to go in if I want too" spoke kokonoi while slightly raising his hand.

"Well, you looked around and got in here somehow. now out!" You spoke while pushing the males out the door who you moved surprisingly easy.

You flipped them off when you close your door, making the males glare at you while you smirked in victory.

__________________________________
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖉

__________________________________ 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖉

A/n a short chapter bc I'm slowly losing motivation 😩🖐✨