∙ . | 𝕷𝖆𝖘𝖙 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 | . ∙

You're not how I thought you were, but it's the unexpected

.

_____________________________
Groaning was heard

It was all black, as if they covered your eyes with a blindfold, groans of pain and punching was the only sound in the room

Soon, the blindfold was pulled off and it was like a white light took over before getting used to the surroundings, footsteps soon came close accompanied by an intimidating aura "to think I could actually trust you" you spoke with an amused laugh.

"Now, kokonoi here knows what I'm capable of, sadly he didn't tell you guys" you continued with a slight pout "oh I was really expecting a response, be ofcourse I forgot you can speak!" You grinned at the males that held a look of horror "this is going to be quite unfair, but I'm just going to let my suspects speak" you spoke, crouching down and yanked the tape from sanzu, kokonoi, rindou and ran's mouth.

"Most of my suspicion is on you three instead of Kokonoi but I won't trust as easily as last time" you shrugged at the males who could only glare at you as Kokonoi moved his gaze elsewhere "Ah ah ah~ look at me when I'm speaking hajime" you glared at the male who only obeyed "and how do you know it was one of us" began rindou who glared at you "that's right I don't, and that's why whoever did it is going to confess today" you smirked at male as you ran your dagger throughout his jawline, creating some cuts.

Ran was about to step up but you pointed your gun at him while your attention was still on rindou who winced by the cuts created throughout his jawline "don't interfere Ran, or else your turn will be sooner than planned" you glared at the male.

At this point, all the men in the room were injured, some worse than others and one or two passed out.

"Now who's going to confess?" You asked, running your finger throughout the bloody blade "we don't know what you mean y/n and if one of us kept the prostitution chain going then they did it behind our backs" began mikey as he looked down at the floor in thought "alright then, I guess we're going to do this the hard way. I'm going to kill each and every one of you until you confess" you spoke, reaching for your gun and pointing it straight a mochizuki who flinched.

Soon, a gunshot was heard and most of the men either had their eyes shut or they looked down at the floor in guilt or confusion "Still nobody? What a bummer" you spoke "I guess we'll go right to the point" you continued.

You soon pointed the gun at Mikey who only closed his eyes shut "Fine!" Yelled out a masculine voice "I did it" continued sanzu "and why is that sanzu haruchiyo?" You asked, slowly walking over to the male who was shaking as he tried to avoid your gaze "I didn't want to feel controlled by some weak women" he explained.

You raised an eyebrow at him but soon shrugged it off "so thats what you think of me, weak and vulnerable?" You looked at him in a hurt way "yes, are you happy now?" He looked up at you with a glare "not really, how about we add a little more  deep detail to your scars?" You asked with a grin.

He looked at you wide eyed as tears filled the corners of his eyes, he was shaking as he looked to the side to avoid the dagger making its way to his face.

Shouts of pain filled the room, the rest of the males looked at the floor wide eyed as kokonoi trembled with tears in his eyes. They knew you were capable of very dangerous actions, but they didn't expect you to do it towards them.

"Why the hell did I trust you anyway? Bastards" you spoke, stepping out the building.

They never saw you after that traumatizing day.
______________________________________
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖉

______________________________________𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖉

🎉 You've finished reading ∙. | 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖉 | .∙ |𝕭𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓| 🎉