Chapter 8

Dear Diary,

I squirmed out of Ty's arms to write to you. At one point in the night he must have wrapped them around me because we started out on opposite ends of the bed.

It felt nice and for once I felt safe.

Ty looks peaceful right now, and innocent.

I better go before he wakes up.

~Aria

I crept back to the bed and lay down once again.

Almost immediately Ty's arms found me and once again I was in my warm bubble.

It was about four in the morning so we still have about two hours to sleep.

With that in mind I slowly drifted back to sleep.

******************************************

I woke up to the alarm clock and Ty moving around to try and turn it off.

I moved so I was on my back and I could look over at him.

"Good morning," he smiled.

I yawned and sat up.

"Did you sleep okay?" he asked.

I nodded and tried to hold in my laugh.

"Don't do that," he stated.

I looked at him questionably.

"Don't stop yourself from laughing," he explained.

I grabbed my notepad from the nightstand and pointed to the sorry.

"Yeah I know," he replied while getting up grabbing some jeans and a brown t-shirt.

"I'm going to get in the shower," he stated while walking into the bathroom.

"Don't go anywhere," he added while shutting the door.

I shook my head and then got out my clothes for the day and put them on. I then used the mirror in his room to comb my hair. Ty walked out of the bathroom, looking incredibly good, and smiled when he saw me.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

I nodded while grabbing my backpack. We headed downstairs where we stopped in the kitchen. He pulled out a cereal labeled "Lucky Charms" and poured some into a bowl.

"What kind of cereal do you like?" he asked.

Are we going to eat again? I am still full from last night!

'I'm not hungry,' I wrote.

"Will you eat at least a few bites of something?" he asked.

'Fine,' I wrote.

He smiled and then poured some more into his bowl. He then put two spoons into his bowl. I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Why dirty another bowl?" he asked.

I laughed at that. He smiled at me knowing I didn't hide it or cough it out I just laughed, and it felt pretty good. He then sat down next to me. I had a few bites and realized that this stuff is delicious! The marshmallow things are the best.

After we finished Ty drove me to school. We got some pretty weird looks when I stepped out of his car. We walked into English together and sat down in our usual seats.

I can't say I'm not a little scared right now, in fact I kind of expect my father to come barging into the classroom. When English was over Ty and I walked out to break.

"Aria please calm down your dad's not going to come," he soothed but sounded sure at the same time.

I took a deep breath and nodded.