Chapter 23

Dear Diary,

Ty isn't going anywhere. His job is this pack, which I still haven't completely met yet.

My thoughts have been wondering towards my mother lately, before Trevor and before rehab she actually wasn't too horrible of a person.

~Aria

"I just want to do a drive by Tyson," I sighed.

"It's not going to be pretty Ar," he groaned.

"I never said it was Ty, but I need this," I added.

He looked at me for a moment and then muttered something under his breath.

"I love you," I smiled hugely while skipping out the door.

I asked Ty to take me past my old house, or what's left of it. I wanted to see what survived the fire.

We entered my old neighborhood and I took a deep breath. It was worse than I imagined. Basically what was left of the house was wood. There was just ash and dirt everywhere. You could tell by the wood remaining standing that it was a house at one point, but the outside finally looked like what was happening on inside.

"Stop," I told Tyson.

He stopped the car and I stared at it for a minute.

I reached for the door handle and then got out of the car. Ty didn't stop me he just watched me carefully. I walked up to the mess and stared a little closer.

I turned around and got back in the car.

"Ar," Ty started to say.

"Just get me out of here," I whispered. With that he took my hand in his and drove back home.

I walked out of the car and inside.

"What's wrong?" Carter asked when he saw me. When I didn't answer he looked over my shoulder where I'm assuming Ty was standing. Carter nodded at something Ty must have done and he gave me a small smile.

"I'm going to go finish my movie," he stated with that he walked over to the couch and sat down.

"Aria?" Ty asked.

"I-I'm just going to go lay down," I whispered while walking upstairs.

I walked into Ty's room and looked at the bed for a moment. Then I crawled in it and closed my eyes.

I felt the bed slightly move and I turned my head to see Ty lying next to me.

I put my head in his shoulder and tears began flowing out of my eyes.

"Its okay baby," Ty soothed while stroking my hair.

I tried to regain control of myself. That house was the source of the abuse. All the memories and pain I felt happened in it. All that just burned down with it. Most of all any memories or pictures or things from my childhood; gone. Gone, like it never existed, I wish I could burn the memories in my mind, but I can't they will stay with me forever.

"Please stop crying baby," Ty pleaded.

I tried to take a deep breath but it wasn't working.

"Please Ar," Ty begged.

I looked up at his face and saw a tear slid down his cheek. I reached up and used my thumb to wipe it away.

He sadly smiled and used his thumbs to do the same.

"It hurts me so much to see you in this much pain," he sighed.

"Thank you," I whispered.

"What?" he asked confused.