Chapter 12

Dear Diary,

I am writing this in Ty's bathroom.

I am his mate. Now all I have to do is figure out what that means.

Wish me luck..

~Aria

"Are you okay?" Ty asked as I walked out of the bathroom.

'I don't get it,' I wrote.

"Ar, use your voice," he begged.

I shook my head.

"What don't you get?" he asked.

'Why am I your mate?' I wrote.

"Because we were made for each other," he stated.

He must be crazy is this like all those sappy movies when someone finds true love?

"Why don't you believe me?" he growled.

'We don't belong together,' I wrote.

"WE DO," he yelled while throwing the remote for the television. There he goes getting pissed again! I got off the couch and ran out of the room.

"Aria wait," he called and I could hear the regret in his voice.

I kept running until I found Carter. I ran into him.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Ty," I mumbled into his chest.

"Ty what?" he asked.

"Aria I didn't mean it," Ty called.

I ran out of Carter's hold and then out the front door.

I can't just stay with Tyson. I mean seriously he's crazy. Plus my dad started throwing things like Ty and then the abuse started directing towards me.

The only problem is I have no idea where I am.

"Aria," Ty stated and I screamed because he was right behind me.

"I lost it for a split second I'm trying to control my anger around you," he sighed.

He stepped close and I stepped back.

"Don't," I whispered.

His face broke and I wanted to hug him, make him smile again.

"I wasn't mad at you Aria, I'm mad because you don't see yourself clearly," he explained.

I was about to talk when I couldn't find my voice. I wanted to shout at him for being so violent but I couldn't because of the pain. I started gasping for air as I felt my throat closing.

"Aria?" he asked.

I didn't look up I just tried to fight it! I then was in Ty's arms and in a second I was lying on the nurse's table. She was grabbing the mask. I moved my head away and pushed at her hands.

She was too strong however and I felt myself slipping into the darkness, once again.

***********************************

"Arrabella?" I heard Ty ask.

I opened my eyes and found myself back in his bedroom.

I groaned and sat up. I moved to the edge of the bed and thought about army crawling my way out of the room.

"You wouldn't even make it out past the bathroom," Ty confidently stated.

I flipped him off.

"Do you want to tell me why you can't shout back at me; because I know you want to," he stated.