Chapter 19

Dear Diary,

We have tests today. I'm not looking forward to it.

Ty is starting to ease up as well. I can tell he's really trying on controlling his anger around me.

The only thing that will get me through these tests is Ty.

I am so happy that these are my last two days of high school.

~Aria

Ty and I are sitting in English waiting for our final exam to be passed out.

He was bugging me about a guy that was apparently eyeing me up before school. Ty may be working on his anger but her needs to start easing up on the overprotective jealous side of him.

I mean he's usually fine when pack members that are guys talk to me, but I guess he knows they aren't a threat to me and won't try anything.

Even when Carter and I were just playing around yesterday I could tell he was trying hard not to rip his throat out. Instead he gave a joking threat, even though I don't think it was a joke to Carter.

"Thinking about Jack?" he asked. Jack? Is that the guy's name.

"I'm actually thinking about how dramatic you are," I smirked.

He lowly growled.

"Arrabella I did not like the way he was looking at you," he demanded.

"Sorry I can't control how people look at me Tyson," I snapped.

He sighed.

"I know it's the fact that you are so oblivious," he stated.

"Oh look if it isn't the mute freak," I heard a snobby voice say.

I looked up to see Claire. What the hell is she doing in here she's not even in this class.

"Claire, leave," Tyson growled.

"Oh right you only talk to Tyson," she smirked.

"NOW," he yelled.

She flinched back and then ran out the door.

Ty turned to me but before he could say anything the teacher walked in. I took my test and probably failed I mean with Ty distracting all semester I didn't really learn anything; at least its multiple choice.

After the test Ty and I walked outside.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"I'm fine," I sighed.

"You don't look fine," he added.

"I am Ty," I groaned.

He took another step and stopped me while standing in front of me. We were now in front of my history room.

He took my jaw in his hand and yanked my head up. I looked in his eyes trying to stay strong so that he would drop this.

"Okay I will be here after the test," he added.

"Alright," I smiled while turning around and walking in.

After history was Chemistry and I kept Ty busy by asking him random questions.

It was like a game show but he kept up.

He is now walking me to math where I will take my last exam for today.

"Pop tarts or Toaster Strudel?" I shot out before he could say anything.

"Arrabella just take this math test, we can talk when we get home, and pop tarts," he chuckled the last part and then I nodded and walked into math.