Chapter 15

Dear Diary,

Ty is a wolf. His wolf tells him we are mates, soul mates.

I think I'm going to sleep in a different room from him tonight; in this room across the hall with the purple walls.

I just don't know what to think anymore.

I will tell you when I decide how I feel about all this...

~Aria

I put Diary back in my backpack and pulled out Twilight. The book seems real now. I picture Ty as Jacob however the vampire is winning.

"Hey Ar," I heard Ty say.

I looked up and then set my book down.

"Are you, or do you, can you just come to bed?" he stuttered.

"I think I want to sleep in here tonight," I whispered.

"Is it because you can't walk?" he hopefully asked.

"No," I carefully answered. I watched pain fill his features.

"Is it because you're mad at me or because you are scared of me?" he asked.

"I don't know Tyson," I replied.

"You don't know?" he asked.

"How I feel," I clarified.

"Are you scared of me right now?" he asked.

"Yes," I carefully answered.

"Why, Ar you know I would never hurt you," he stated.

"You're scary when you're mad or when you don't get what you want," I whispered. I knew he heard me. It actually explains a lot. When my voice was barely audible to myself Ty could always hear me, because he's a wolf so he has spectacular hearing.

"I never want you scared of me, but I don't think you are Aria," he replied.

"What?" I asked.

"You're a strong person. You came here and away from your dad. You find out I'm a werewolf and here I stand in the same room as you. You talked to me when you wouldn't to anyone else. I was the first person to make you laugh and smile in a long time, or hug," he finished.

"Ty," I started to say.

"That is why I am completely and unconditionally in love you with you, it has nothing to do with my wolf," he stated.

I gasped. Ty is in love with me?

LOVE!

Love?

Love.

Ty loves me. Do I love Ty?

"Say something," he pleaded.

"Ty I-I," I stammered.

"Don't say it back until you feel it, I just want to let you know I'm not going anywhere and I will always be here for you. Tonight it may be across the hall, but know you can come to me anytime and I will be waiting," he stated.

"Goodnight Ar," he added and then he left.

I breathed in and out a few more times. Pull yourself together Arrabella!

I sighed. I like Ty a lot, but love? It is a foreign thing to me. I don't know what it is like to be loved or what it's like to love. I mean I guess I love Trevor but I never experienced it because he was gone before I even got to say hi.

My dad never said I love you. My mom did, but it wasn't like how Ty just said it and not just because he means it in a different way.

When Ty said it, it felt, magical. Like no matter what I'm safe; safe another foreign thing to me.