Chapter 35

Dear Diary,

Total success with Addie!

It felt good to help her out.

~Aria

Ty and my relationship has been better than ever these past few weeks. It is already July and I am finding my summer flying by! Ty and I have been a little more intimate lately I guess you could say.

I'm pretty sure I'm at the emotional state, and I love Ty more than I ever could, so I think I'm ready for us to fully become one, or mate, or just have sex whatever you want to call it.

Ty is just so sexy lately. I just want to kiss him all the time. After the whole Addie matter it's like a weight has been lifted off his shoulders not to mention Isaac hasn't tried to contact me since our fight.

I don't know it's like his eyes are little more sparkly and lips are more kissable, I must be going crazy.

I heard Carter say that we are all just in the summer heat or in other terms this is when wolves are most on edge with it being the end of spring. I guess I'm just catching the vibe from Ty or something.

Anyways Addie and Paxton are doing great now. Addie has let down a lot of her walls and even came to visit us last week. Paxton keeps thanking me for all I have done to help his mate. Honestly I did it for Audrey, but I also love bringing the wonderful world of wolves and mates into people's lives. I mean mates are just so special and not everyone finds their mate.

"Are you trying to make me attack you?" Ty groaned.

"What?" I asked while turning my head towards him.

We are currently laying out in the grass just watching the clouds the go by.

"You've been in deep thought for the last ten minutes," he chuckled.

"Sorry," I giggled.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered while rolling over and on top of me; however none of his weight was on me.

I smiled up at him. His hair is getting longer and I think I like it better this way, it has the whole shaggy look to it making me want to reach up and scruff his head. His eyes are piercing down into mine making me never want to look away.

"I love you," I smiled.

"I love you and I love when you smile when you see me, I like that I can make those dimples of yours appear," he winked.

"You're a psycho," I mocked.

"Only for you," he teased. I smiled and closed my eyes as his head inched closer to mine. Instead of his lips making contact with mine like I had thought he started planting small kisses all over my face.

"TY" I laughed while opening my eyes.

"What?" he asked innocently.

I pushed at his chest and then stood up.

"If you run away," he started to say.

"If I run away what?" I mocked.

"I will capture you and never let you go," he threatened.

"Haven't you already done that?" I teased.

"Take it back," he joked while moving towards.

"RUN THERE'S A PYSHCO ON THE LOOSE," I screamed even though we were the only ones out here besides Audrey and Carter who were swinging on the porch swing.

They both laughed in amusement at us as I raced past them and into the house. I ran past the living room and was planning on going into the garage but Ty was now in front of me with his arms crossed.