Chapter 1

Fang Su forgot how he entered the room, but only remembered that he was calm a moment ago, nodding yes to his father seemingly calmly. The moment he let go, Father Fang, who had a new injury on his face, looked overjoyed, and the only trace of guilt was replaced by happiness.

The house is simple and crude, and the thing that separates the outer hall and the inner room is just a dilapidated wooden door, which cannot even block the cold wind, let alone the voices of people outside.

The voice was sharp and mean, as if he didn't care if he listened, and said in a festive tone: "In my opinion, it's better to get married. It's not bad, at least open your mouth to eat less, it's a good thing for each of us!"

Fang Su couldn't see any expression, he had been used to it for many years and just listened numbly. It was probably his father who stopped him for a while, and then the voice became even more unscrupulous. He raised his shrill voice even higher, and deliberately shouted at his room: "Did I say something wrong? What has he done for this family?"

"This time... he saved my life no matter what..." Father Fang's voice finally came in a less firm tone, and then the swearing words subsided a lot.

Fang Su's movement of folding the old clothes paused slightly, and a wry smile finally appeared on his lips.

After thinking about it for a while, he was born weak and could not go to the fields, but he must not say that he had not done anything for the family. Feeding poultry, cleaning the yard, washing dishes, and even sewing and embroidering, he is willing to do things that only women can do, just to make up for the family and make himself less blamed - although in fact, he is the first of the Fang family. son.

"You gave birth to him and raised him, he should give his life in exchange for you." After a while, the woman began to lose her temper again, as if she had found new confidence, and continued to talk about that crooked reasoning, "It's a big deal. Afterwards, the two are cleared up, he doesn't owe you a debt, and you don't have to worry about the incense, without him, wouldn't we still have Qiang'er?"

Fang Su finally couldn't listen anymore.

There are not many things to pack, but two old clothes and a wooden hairpin, it is not complicated to pack up, and I can leave this place without any worries. He stood up straight from the wooden bed and walked back to the outer hall with a simple package. The woman who was talking to herself outside stopped talking and rolled her eyes in disdain.

Fang Su didn't look at her father, she walked out of the house with a blank face, and only paused after stepping over the threshold with one foot. She turned around, looked past the person who was related to her, and said to the woman peacefully: "Second mother is right, my father gave birth to me to support me, and it is right for me to exchange my life for him. I also hope that as Erniang said, from now on, I will clear up with the Fang family, and there will be no more anything to do with it. "

The woman didn't expect that Fang Su, who was always weak and submissive, would drop such a few words before leaving, as if she was intending to slap her in the face, and she was afraid that she would be implicated in the slightest. His back was insulting again and again.

Fang Suquan pretended not to hear, and only thought about what he just said in his mind. In fact, he did not want to vent his anger, but sincerely wanted to cut off the kinship. Since his mother died, his father seemed to have changed, not his temperament, but after marrying a second woman, he became a man in someone else's family, not to bless his father.

He and this second mother should not be considered a family, so what he said just now is only for his father, but also for himself, so that he will truly become a fatherless person from now on.