Chapter 14

Two maids descended from the carriage first, one raised the curtain, the other waited carefully outside the carriage, and reached out to greet the people inside. After a while, a slender hand stretched out from the car, which seemed soft and boneless, white and clear, which was quite fascinating.

Hearing the voice, the doorman greeted him, and hurriedly approached the carriage to invite him. He escorted the visitor to the ground, and bowed cautiously to greet him, "Miss Biao is here, the dormitory of the Feiyuan Garden has been cleaned up, you should go back to your room to rest first. In a moment, the little one will invite the kitchen to serve the meal."

The woman who was called was Tang Qiaoyuan's distant cousin, who was famous for Qin Meiwan. She lived in Liucheng, a few dozen miles away from Linzhou City, and was one of the most beautiful women in the area. Qin Meiwan is over ten years old. For several years, countless wealthy families have almost stepped on the threshold of Qin Mansion in order to propose marriage, but this girl is not only unwilling to answer, she always runs away from home from time to time, after running to Tang Mansion in Linzhou City , a stay is a month.

Gradually, many people had a letter of approval in their hearts, and felt that this famous flower was basically recognized as the owner, just waiting for Tang Qiaoyuan to pick it up and return home one day. There are even some people with bad intentions who spread rumors without authorization, saying that there have been extraordinary actions between the two, and it is only a matter of time to get married.

Tang Qiaoyuan ignored this all the time, only rushing Qin Meiwan back when she was really unbearable, and even shut her cold-faced outside the house, but this girl was so patient, she didn't mind once, she still thought about it. Do your best to stick to him. Later, Tang Qiaoyuan was also too tired to deal with it, so he simply turned a blind eye, let her do whatever, and he just assumed she didn't exist.

However, just half a month ago, Tang Qiaoyuan and Fang Su suddenly got married. Only some close friends and old friends in the city were invited to the banquet, and even the post was sent out the day before.

After the news came out, everyone was shocked. Some people who had heard of Qin Meiwan were very surprised. Who exactly set Tang Qiaoyuan's mind.

The news spread farther and farther, and soon after, it reached Liucheng, and it fell into Qin Meiwan's ears after several circulations.

Qin's father is still ill, but it is not serious, he just needs to rest. Therefore, Qin Meiwan, who is extremely anxious, doesn't want to listen to these rumors in vain. Although she has only stayed at home for half a month, she is jealous. In the middle of a fever, he quickly came to Linzhou City.

After running around for a long time, Qin Meiwan finally saw the word "Tang Mansion" again. She heard the doorman's respectful words like walking on thin ice, glanced at him coldly from the corners of her slender eyes, and said with a smile, "What? I haven't entered yet. When I went to the palace, I was in a hurry to invite me to the Pei Yuan, because I was afraid that I would disturb my cousin's purity?"

The doorman hurriedly lowered his head lower, and said to please: "Miss Biao is a distinguished guest, the youngest is just afraid that you will be tired from walking and anxious to rest..."

"Your honored guest?" Qin Meiwan couldn't be more pleased when she heard these two words, the shallow anger in the bottom of her eyes was completely burning, she stretched out her hand and pushed the door boy, picked up the skirt and went to the house.

The doorman took no precautions, his thin body was immediately pushed to the ground, but he didn't dare to complain, rubbed his butt, stood up, and followed closely behind.