Chapter 18

It was still early in the morning, and light footsteps could be heard in the corridor of Fuzhong.

Bai Ping picked up the skirt and trot all the way. A moment ago, she heard a message from the maid of the main courtyard, saying that the village owner was looking for her in a hurry, even though it made her feel uneasy.

In Bai Ping's opinion, Tang Qiaoyuan rarely used the word "urgent", so he immediately put down his affairs and ran out of breath.

However, in fact, the person who was instructed was not impatient. When Tang Qiaoyuan woke up in the early morning, his thoughts were chaotic, his mind seemed to be empty, and it seemed to be filled with countless cluttered pictures, which confused him and confused him. After uttering the word "urgent", he was also inexplicably surprised.

Bai Ping ran to the main courtyard, and without a time to greet her, she entered the dormitory on her own, and finally stopped when she opened the bead curtain. The girl's breath was uneven, she looked up and paused, seeing that Tang Qiaoyuan didn't look up at her, but sat silently at the table, looking down at the things in her hands.

"Master." Bai Ping slowly came over, and put his hand on his waist and asked the blessing.

Tang Qiaoyuan finally recovered when he heard the voice, turned to look at her, couldn't tell whether it was a question or a statement, and said slowly, "I've been married before."

Bai Ping was stunned, and then she looked at the empty bed, and a vague idea came to her mind. She was a little shocked and a little confused.

Tang Qiaoyuan turned the thing in his hand, looked at the slightly rough embroidered characters on it, and whispered tentatively: "'Su'... Fang Su?"

Bai Ping didn't answer. She couldn't guess any cause and effect. At this time, she was only nervous and surprised. It was rare to encounter something that made her completely ignorant.

Tang Qiaoyuan's frown gradually relaxed.

When this person woke up this morning, it seemed like he had a long dream. The fragments of the dream were all in his head, but there was a thin layer of veil between them, as if he was watching other people's interpretations.

In fact, Tang Qiaoyuan has not forgotten many details of the past half a month, but at this moment, he feels unreal, his chest is dull and dull, and he does not know what his emotions are.

Tang Qiaoyuan was silent for a long time, looked at Bai Ping again, and suddenly asked, "I like it very much?" After seeing her silent, he finally realized his abnormality, and finally shook his head and explained, "Qin Meiguan fell in love with me. Poison, yin and yang, and it's what it is today."

Bai Ping suddenly realized, her eyes widened in shock, countless thoughts flooded her mind, thinking that the woman was getting more and more clueless, how she dared to be so absurd, and hated her so much that she gritted her teeth. In the end, a slightly disappointed thought came up: Could it be that she was putting her treasure on Fang Su, it was really too simplistic...

"What does the master mean, what about Miss Biao?"

"Let's talk about it later," Tang Qiaoyuan shook his head, "I can't completely ignore the uncle's side."

When this person mentioned the elder, Bai Ping was naturally irrefutable, so he could only ask again: "That madam..." After finishing the sentence, wait for this person to think for himself.

"Madam..." Tang Qiaoyuan recited it a few times, not knowing what he was thinking, he shook his head and chuckled, tied his purse to his waist, and replied, "Since it's Madam, I have to take it back, it's always true that we get married. ."