Chapter 26

The servants carried several buckets of hot water into the room, poured them into the tub, and mist curled up behind the screen.

Fang Su approached, picked up his sleeve with his left hand, and touched the temperature of the water with the other hand. He thought that the bath water was a little hot, and thought to wait, how could he know that the people behind him suddenly embraced him and reached out to untie his clothes in front of him.

"Qiaoyuan?"

"Well," the man responded in a low voice, without concealing his desires, he tilted his head and bit his earlobe lightly, and his body became tighter and tighter, coaxing, "I washed it earlier..."

Fang Su tickled and chuckled, turning his head to hide, but his waist was tightly hugged and he couldn't move a few inches.

This person kissed him, but he was still trying to make fun of him. He wanted to make him numb and numb, and he laughed softly with him in a deep voice. The summer clothes had few layers, and they were quickly loosened.

Fang Su held down Tang Qiaoyuan's hand on his waist, and finally stopped: "The water is too hot, wait a little longer..."

Tang Qiaoyuan felt that it was just right, and replied: "You should also soak in hot water in summer, but it's not good to wash it cold." After saying that, he really tore off his clothes. Peel it clean.

The air beside the tub was warm and humid, Fang Su was not cold, and his cheeks were red from smoke. Tang Qiaoyuan liked his expression the most, stroking his palm on the warm side face for a moment, turning around him, holding his hand on his waist, with obvious intention.

Fang Su was always ashamed to cooperate in the past, and never refused or took the initiative, but this time, he only trembled his fingers indiscernibly, and then moved gently. , and let the slippery clothes fall on the ground in layers.

Tang Qiaoyuan felt softhearted and still had the memory of the first time with Fang Su's bridal room. Although he was infatuated with poison at that time, the picture was a little vague and unreal, but the inner feelings made him very clear. As long as he thought of Fang Su's youthful and submissive appearance, he couldn't help but feel hot all over, and he just wanted to take care of him.

—And after the self-poisoning, the thought of deciding to no longer restrain his desires actually came for the first time.

Now Tang Qiaoyuan has been able to recognize his deep affection, whether he is used to it or develops affection over time, in short, whether he is confused or in a clear mind, he has always been in love with Fang Su, and he is in love with Fang Su all the time. Never forgotten after that.

Fang Su once thought that he had lost him, but after leaving, he was picked up by him very quickly. At that time, everything was normal between the two, but both of them knew that there was always something elusive in this appearance. strange. It was not until Fang Su encountered danger that Tang Qiaoyuan finally came to his senses and realized that his attempt to give his sincerity was simply superfluous, just because he loved Fang Su deeply and never took back his sincerity for a moment. ...

-So and then until now, the two people's intentions were completely exposed, and they got along more like glue than before, I'm afraid they won't die like everyone in the house.

Tang Qiaoyuan looked at Fang Su and wanted to kiss him, touch him, and make out with him at any time, but Fang Su had a wound on his forehead and sometimes had a headache. At night, they kissed and lingered in the bed, and they all stopped abruptly before the gun went off. Tang Qiaoyuan always stroked Fang Su's back to calm him down, coaxed him to fall asleep, and then drenched him with cold water alone. Fire yourself.