Chapter 25

It took about ten days for the wound on his forehead to heal. Tang Qiaoyuan took off the white gauze for Fang Su for the last time. Seeing that the wound had completely scabbed over, he finally breathed a sigh of relief.

This man rubbed the intact skin next to him in pain and asked, "Does it still hurt?"

Fang Su shook his head, Tang Qiaoyuan didn't dare to touch it seriously, he himself had no scruples, he reached out and touched the pulp of his finger lightly, and replied, "It hurts a bit...but I don't feel any more headaches."

Tang Qiaoyuan frowned, hurriedly pulled his hand down and held it in the palm of his hand, and said with a hint of rebuke: "Don't touch it, I just removed the gauze, I don't know how long it will take to keep it."

Fang Su curled his lips, did not refute, nodded back to him: "I will be more careful." Word Luo secretly thought about the old things that suddenly appeared in his mind.

What he recalled was something from a long time ago. Fang Su was pitiful at the time, but now it's just funny looking back on it, but even if he finds it funny again, he can't bear to tell the story when he sees this man so nervous. so as not to distress him.

Fang Su wanted to talk about being punished for kneeling when he was a child. He forgot the reason why he was punished by Erniang at first. He only remembered that it was already night and he was exhausted, but he was still punished all night to reflect in the courtyard outside the door.

Kneeling and kneeling, Fang Su didn't have enough stamina at a young age, Fang Su soon fell asleep, his head shook, and finally his body "popped" and fell on the soil. The rough pebble cut through an inch of skin.

Fang Su burst into tears in pain, and Fang's father got up and came out to see, so he couldn't help taking him back to the room to rest, and his second mother saw blood beads on his head, and after glaring at him, she stopped. Continue to struggle.

Even though he broke his head, the young Fang Su felt that he had good luck and was finally able to sleep on the bed. There was no money to buy any precious ointment on the broken place on the head, just a few medicinal leaves that Fang's father picked from the forest, and it was still intact before he knew it.

Now even if you look closely, you can't see the slightest scar.

While thinking about it, Fang Su raised his hand subconsciously, touched the place in his memory, turned to Tang Qiaoyuan and asked, "Qiaoyuan, my wound is not shallow, will it leave traces in the future?"

Tang Qiaoyuan saw that he was distracted just now, and didn't know what he was thinking. At this moment, he couldn't help laughing, kissed him next to the wound, and replied, "The doctor said no, although I don't know what will happen, but I don't know whether to stay or not. It doesn't matter."

"Huh?" Fang Su looked hesitant, not quite agreeing.

He is not a woman, so he doesn't care whether he is handsome or not. Even so, he doesn't want to be ugly and weird, not to mention that there are people who are close to him now... In his opinion, Tang Qiaoyuan's appearance is worth it. Fang Su didn't want to be reluctant to raise his head when he was standing beside this person, because he was afraid that showing scars would make him lose face.

Fang Su thought so in his heart, and said inadvertently: "If you have a scar on your forehead, others will be afraid when they see it..."

"What's there to be afraid of," Tang Qiaoyuan held his chin and turned his head to look, with a contemplative look, but pretended to be serious, and replied, "I'm afraid not, but it's very special, I You can change your name and call you 'Ugly Susu'." The man said, raised his hand to cover his cheek and said, "This is Mei Susu", and then immediately changed his side and said "This is Ugly Susu".