Chapter 22

The sky was dark, and the last trace of blush in the sky dissipated.

Time waits for no one, and under the moonlit night, not only are the people searching for Fang Su all over the mountain becoming more and more flustered and impatient, but even the two gangsters who kidnapped him are equally irritable.

Fang Su didn't drink water for most of the day, her mouth was dry, she pursed her lips, and secretly listened to the conversation between the two at the entrance of the cave.

The first thing that came out was the voice of the man in the lead. The man scolded his mother and cursed: "Where is the mother's death..."

Hearing the words, the second child also found it strange. He first whispered, "Shouldn't you run away with money?" After he was glared at the words, he laughed twice, and hurriedly comforted: "Brother, don't worry, you are not talking about the city. The wind is so tight...I don't know if the third child has seen Qin Meiwan, maybe he is waiting for the dark to act? "

"Well..." The boss replied in a low voice, feeling that it made some sense, and he was relieved again, "Then wait, it's just right when it gets dark, we'll do it when someone comes, and we'll leave together after we've cleared things up. Linzhou, that money is enough for us to be unrestrained for most of our lives."

"Big brother is right!" The second brother nodded frequently, looked up at the moon, felt a little itchy in his heart, rolled his eyes, and said with a tentative smile, "Brother, isn't the third one here yet? The one in there will be later. Don't be angry anymore, isn't it a pity to kill like that..."

The boss squinted at him.

"What the **** do you want to do?"

"Hehe..." The second child licked his mouth and smiled wickedly, "Thin skin and tender meat are better than those in Goulan Courtyard..."

"Look at how promising you are. Which girl in the brothel is not as delicate and tender as him, what's the point of sleeping with a guy?"

"Brother, you don't know... It's a lot of meaning."

The boss waved his hand, didn't bother to chat with him, took a few steps forward, and said without looking back, "What do you want to do, hurry up, I'm here waiting for the third one."

"Okay!" The second child laughed a few times again, turning around and running towards the hole happily.

Fang Su felt uneasy. He couldn't hear very clearly in the cave, but it was enough to perceive the intention of the speaker. All the exhaustion and drowsiness in his mind disappeared instantly, and the whole person became extra vigilant, staring at the moonlight at the entrance of the cave soberly.

A figure appeared in his sight, Fang Su moved to one side along the rock wall, a nauseating taste filled his stomach, and his palms subconsciously groped for shelter on the wet ground. Things as the only thing that can be depended on.

The visitor laughed hurriedly, and before he got close, he started to loosen his belt, looking impatient. Fang Su looked up at him, the light was so dim that he couldn't even see the facial features, there was only a thick shadow, the gravel in his hand fumbled and turned, and pointed the slightly sharp point towards the outside.

"Stay away from me..." Fang Su said in a low voice, her throat was dry, making her voice a little hoarse.

The second child had already untied his belt, but he didn't take his words to heart at all, and rushed towards him, panting heavily, "I will try the person Tang Qiaoyuan likes... don't earn it, Let's finish things quickly so you don't feel bad..."