𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐋 𝐃𝐀𝐘

I hate people who are always in other people's business

I hate people who are always in other people's business. I hate the gossip, bullying physically and socially. Why Do people care what other people do with their lives? I never understood the reason for such. It's not like it is affecting your daily life.

Even though I dislike what some people don't, I won't let my feelings get in the way of my grades no matter how much I despise it. That is one thing that I like about myself.

As I look down at my test grade, a smile on my face, feeling proud again that I got a 98 again. I looked back at what the teacher was writing and started taking notes. I feel a tap on my shoulders and I turn my head to see who it is. it's my best friend Tanya.

I and Tanya have been best friends since middle school. When we first met she was so outgoing and easy to talk to while I was more reserved and timid. She likes cheerleading while I on the other hand like to read books and sports just aren't my thing.

"Huh?" I said looking like a deer in headlights. Tanya starts laughing randomly "What's so funny?" my eye brown raised.

"Your facial expression. I can't with you right now" as she continues to laugh. I suck my teeth and shake my head at her.

She takes a breath and stops laughing "Anyway why were you smiling at a paper?" she said.

"Because I got a 98 " I replied confidently She rolled her eyes" As usual, that isn't anything new " I smirked at her.

"If you're jealous just say that," I said playfully then laughed.

"I could never be jealous but what I can be is proud " She smiles at me.

Just then I was interrupted by my math teacher "Ahem, is there anything you would like to tell the class, Laura?"

I cleared my throat "No sir" I said.

"Okay please pay attention to the lesson and stop distracting others around you." the teacher said.

I nod my head then he goes back to explain the lesson I turn my head to Tanya and glare at her "This is your fault" I whispered. She snickered and I turned my head back to what we were learning. What a great start to my day.

The bell rings and Tanya and I leave the classroom, as we are walking and having a light conversation headed to our locker, a body bumps into mine.

" shit," I said my butt hitting the floor. "Watch where you're going bitch!" I looked to see who said that, it was the queen bee of the school with her Minions behind her laughing like the dumbasses that they are. She was beautiful, she had brunette hair with an hourglass body. Boys desired her while some girls envied her.

Before I could even defend myself Tanya faces Ferrows in anger and jumped in" Who the fuck are you talking to like that!" shouted back at her.

"I'm talking to her, mind your Business" she scoffed. Tanya's hand starts to ball into a fist. Oh shit, it's time to step in before this gets on world star. I stand up quickly grab her hand and squeeze it gently to let her know to relax.

Tanya took a deep breath" She is my business so you watch how you speak to her if I were you" she threatened.

"Is that a threat?" she questions.

Tanya smiled "Did it sound like a compliment?" she seethed.

She rolled her "Whatever losers I don't have time to waste on people like you" She walked off with her little minions following her without staying for a reply. what the fuck does that mean?

"Bitch" Tanya muttered. chuckling at her annoyance "Come on let's go to our last class before we are late " She nods and we head off to our last class.

Walking into the class I set my bag down and pulled out all the stuff that I needed for today's lesson. The teacher started asking us about Romeo and Juliet and whether they did or did not truly love each other in my opinion they did not but the majority of the class thought so. For the rest of the lesson I zoned out, I just can't wait to go home.

♛  ♛  ♛  ♛  ♛  ♛  ♛

Entering the house I get a delicious aroma I can tell someone is cooking, setting my bag down, and heading to the kitchen I see my mom "Hey ma" she jumped a little from being startled"Hey sweety, how was school today?" as she stirs whatever she is making in the pot.

Leaning on the fridge, I sighed "It was okay I had a little problem but other than that it was fine" I shrugged.

She turns her head to look at me curiously "What happened?" Ma said

"I wasn't paying attention and bumped into somebody," I said

"And what did they do?" she said, "She just cursed me out but Tanya stepped in and defended me but what are you making for dinner, and do you know where dad is?" I said trying to switch the subject.

" Shrimp Alfredo and your father is working overtime he will be here before you wake up for school" My dad is a lawyer so he's probably working a case right now. Alfredo is my favorite I would die for it. My fat ass always orders if I go out somewhere to eat.

"Okay, ma" grabbing my backpack from the couch and going to my room. Changing into my night clothes and pulling out my homework.

finishing my homework my mom yells " Laura the food is done, come downstairs." going downstairs I see the food laid out. I sit in my seat before digging in.

"Mom this tastes delicious," I said stuffing my mouth with more pasta

"Honey slow down before you choke on your food" I slow down. I and my mom eat in comfortable Silence.

I put my plate into the sink and tell my mom 'good night' before heading to my room. well, today was not that bad as long as I keep maintaining my grades and staying out of the way I can get outta this hell hole with no problems. I get into the covers letting sleep take over.

¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥
Welcome to the first chapter and hoped you liked it. BYEEEEE👋👋👋👋

 BYEEEEE👋👋👋👋