𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒

•Long chapter⚠️•unedited•

Laura.Laura.Laura. She has been the only person that has been staying in my mind from the moment I met her. When she looked at me she gave me a feeling no other girl could ever do, something that I'm unfamiliar with.

Her dark hazel eyes that mesmerized me ever since I saw her. Her beautiful laugh that leaves her plump lips, bringing me to a new euphoric bliss. Her smile that could make a bad day into a good one.

Something about that day She had caught my eye. The way she blushed when I compliment her. The way she bit her lip made me want to capture hers with mine.

Her alluring moans that left her lips as I sucked on her beautiful brown skin. The way she melted into my arm like chocolate.

Oh, how I just wanted to take her right then and there but I had to resist doing something she wasn't ready for. I was going to tell her something But we were fucking interrupted by Beverly.

She had been getting on my nerves lately with her being more clingy than ever and protective over me even though I'm not hers.

Ever since we started our friends-with-benefits thing she felt like she was now obligated to me and the things I do.

Even though I told her at the beginning of this agreement that there should be no personal feelings, just sex.  But since she had caught feelings I had to cut her off.

But those aren't the only reasons why I cut her off, she told people about us being a 'couple' when that isn't true.I told her not to tell a soul about our friend-with-benefits situation.

On top of that, she lied to me about it when I asked her for the truth. And when people lie to me, I don't take that lightly So I didn't just randomly end it because I got bored.

Dismissing the thoughts I grab my leather jacket slipping both of my arms through the sleeves before popping the collar of the jacket making sure it was straightened.

I take the helmet from the top of the seat and put it on my head, getting on my all-mat black Vance & Hines motorcycle I start the engine and the motorcycle comes to life.

Stepping on the pedals and revving the engine, I ride out of the driveway and pass the gates of the mansion.

꧁♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔꧂

Once I parked I turned off the engine and Got off my motorcycle, walking into the school building. Automatically I can feel eyes staring at me but I pay them no mind as I continued to walk to my locker.

Opening it up I grab a pencil from the locker before closing but a face was standing behind the door of the locker making me flinch a bit "Hey baby" her high-pitched voice making me scowl