𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐔𝐏 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

Keeping her eyes on the road

Keeping her eyes on the road. I was about to close my eyes when Katya spoke up.  "What is your address so I can drop you guys home"

Dani, Rosie, and Tanya told her and she nodded her head and put it in her navigation system. Dani started to shift uncomfortably in the seat then she moved her body to lie on Rosie's thighs. The car was quiet for a few minutes intill Tanya spoke.

"Katya can I play some music" Katya's eyes furrowed but then relaxed.

"Yeah sure" Tanya pulled out her phone from her back pocket and started scrolling until she tapped on something.

Saturn by Sza started playing through the car.

(You can press play now)

I gasped and looked back at Tanya "Girl you know this is our song" 

Tanya grinned " I know, that's why I'm playing it" she laughed.  As the intro came in Tanya and I began to sing the lyrics with each other.

I and Tanya sang as we got to the end of the verse leading into the pre-chorus.

Ooh, life's better on Saturn, got to break this pattern, of floating away. Ooh finding something worth saving, it's all for the taking I always say.....

As the song kept on we were vibing and having a full-blown concert at this point.  As I got to the hook of the song I made an imaginary mic and reached out for the girls dramatically.

As we got into the chorus Dani and Rosie synchronized with us as we sang together in harmony.

"I'll be better on Saturn, none of this matters, dreaming of Saturn oh."

They chuckled and reached to me, their hand on top of each other. I laughed, enjoying this moment hoping it would not end.

Letting go of their hand we continued to vibe intill the song reached the end of it.

I shake my head at raise an eyebrow at Dani and Rosie "What do you know about our girl Sza?" I said playfully.

Dani rolled her eyes" Who doesn't know who Sza is? That's the real question"

Tanya and Rosie nodded their head agree" For real "

I shrug "Hey you never know, some people be living under rocks and shit"