𝐁𝐔𝐌𝐏 𝐈𝐍

Walking into school with my AirPods In listening to Girls Need Love by Summer Walker

Walking into school with my AirPods In listening to Girls Need Love by Summer Walker. She makes me feel things I never experienced. I know damn well I can't relate but she makes me feel like I can relate to her.

I have never been in or looking for in a relationship. right now I just want to get my diploma and get out, simple.

For Right now I don't think getting into a relationship is good for me. Especially not in this school, I don't think I can handle other people's emotions and the situations that come with them. Worrying myself over whatever it is when I have more important matters to be stressing about.

Stepping into class automatically noticed the teacher isn't here yet. I go sit in my chair. Looking around the classroom I see Tanya talking to a few random people. I don't understand how she does it so smoothly, maybe it's all the confidence that she has? While I on the other hand can hardly hold eye contact with someone.

Tanya stops talking to the people and turns her head in my direction and smiled at me I guess she felt me staring at her. I smile back and wave at her.

she signals me to come here but I shake my head letting her know I'm good. she rolled her eyes and does the signal again, groaning in annoyance, taking off my AirPod and putting it back in my pocket, I get up from my seat, and walk over to the group of people.

"About time you came over. guys this is my best friend Laura Howard," Tanya said. Looking at the two girls.

The girl with rosy skin, brunette hair, and a short petite body frame speaks" Hi I'm Rosie! that is Dani," she points to the girl next to her.

" We are on the cheerleading team with Tanya," Rosie says with a bright smile on her face

"Oh okay I don't know how y'all do all those moves and tricks without getting injured," I said

"Well it's not that hard if you keep practicing once you get the hang of it I could teach you if you would like to get into cheer," Rosie  says excitedly

"No thank you cheer isn't my thing....or any sport in general." politely declined her offer Tanya chuckled next to me

I elbow her side and she coughs to cover up her laughter" Aww okay at least I tried" Rosie frowned

I hear someone clear their throat "hi I'm Danielle but people call me Dani " she smiles. Dani is a bit taller than I am. She's light skin with a slim body with hazel eyes. She looks pretty

Just as I was about to respond the door opened and the teacher walked in "All alright everyone get into your seats and ready for the lesson"

We all head to our seats and the teacher starts the lesson. I take notes as she writes down about Trigonometry and Pre-Calculus

the real question is who is gonna use this shit in the real world unless it's a job requirement the chances are still highly unlikely but ima still do it no matter how much I complain about it