𝐁𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋

Dani moved her head up to look at the two figures

Dani moved her head up to look at the two figures. She smiled at the figures and made me look up too, in front of us were Katya and Rosie.

Katya had this look on her face, and it wasn't a happy one. She put her hands behind her back as she stared at Dani. That's weird, but I shrugged it off because it's not my problem to figure out.

Yeah, we were right baby girl?" Dani asked then winked at me, I rolled my eyes at her in response. Putting my hands on her stomach I pushed off her so I can stand up. Dani huffed at the pressure "No we weren't, this fool decide it was a great idea to slap the ball out of my hands, but it ended up hitting a little girl in the head."

Rosie gasped and Dani got off the floor dusting her pants "You can't lie though that was kinda funny the way the ball bounced off her head like a handball " Dani said laughing.

I shake my head " I don't even know why I try explaining but anyway how about you guys, y'all had fun without us? " Rosie laughed at that.

"Of course, we did" she playfully rolled her eyes " Katya taught me how to play a shooting game because I sucked at it" This caused Katya to chuckle "Yeah she does " Rosie turned to her in shock.

"Hey, I thought we were on the same team here " Rosie whined. I shook my head "Well clearly someone didn't have fun" I whispered to Dani, and she snickered.

"Ugh whatever " Rosie rolled her eyes." so what are we going to do now."

"Well for me I want to go to the bowling alley," I said then shrugged and looked over to Dani.

She shrugged as well "Wherever you go I go so I'm down" I turned back to them in front of me "Well we're out," I said getting ready to walk away but Rosie spoke.

"Wait we want to play with you" I turned around and looked at them grinning " Are you sure about that? Because we don't like when sore losers complain after they lose"

Katya raise an eyebrow before a smirk makes its way onto her face like she knew what the outcome was going to be.

I swear that smirk is lethal.

" No, I'm pretty sure that is going to be you guys, not us" She sounded pretty confident about this, and it made me chuckle." Okay whatever you say," I said.

we made our way to the bowling area and got our bowling shoes and sat down and took off our shoes to put them on. "Well, who is going first," Dani said.

"Let them go first since they are so confident that they are going to beat us" My response made Rosie scoff.

"Well see about that," she said before getting up from the seat. She went up to the rack and grabbed a bowling ball. She positioned herself to an angle that she would be able to hit the target. the ball rolled off the tip of her fingers and onto the alleyway and knocking down five pins.