chapter 4: brat

Y/N had already managed to heal by next day. Seeing that she was now okay jungkook took it upon himself to make her day hell.

Presentlt it was evening time Y/N sat man spreading on the couch reading some papers as jungkook made his way to her. "What u doing now dumbass"?

Y/N glared at him. "Something you're not capable of". "Which is"? "Being productive". Jungkook scoffed at her words. "I can be productive".

"Then go on do so, bothering me definitely isn't productive". "Yeah it is". She put down the papers and crossed her arms. "How"?

"Cause I can do this". He quickly snatched the papers and ripped them all. Y/N clenched her jaw as jungkook smirked and threw up the now ripped pages unto the air.

Y/N stood up and grabbed tightly jungkooks arm pulling him to her. This took jungkook by surprise he could see the irritation and rage on her face.

"Do u know what those papers were jeon"? Jungkooks heart skipped a beat he knew he was fucked hearing how she addressed him.

"No"? "Well let me tell u those were papers for a deal YOUR father has been trying to get for the longest while which I had to give to him". Her grip on his arm tightened even more.

Jungkooks whimpered in pain. "I-i didn't know". "Well ofcourse did I fucking tell u"? He slowly shook his head. "Exactly and I'm dn fed up of u meddling in my business".

She harshly leg go of his arm making him stumble back. She sat down and patted her thigh. Jungkook looked at her. "W-what". "Lay over my lap, now".

Jungkooks shook his head. "Don't make me tell u twice jeon, you've fucked up enough as is". Jungkook shakily did as told his pride was now all gone.

"Count". She started landing tightened slaps on his ass. With each on Jungkooks tears were building by the fifth his tears were flowing non stop as he counted.

This he had pants on he still felt every single spank. Everytime he forgot to count y/n added five spanks to the punishment. Once she got to 50 she stopped.

She made him stand which was extremely difficult as his legs were weak. "Good, that's what u get for being a brat. Now I want u to pick up every piece of paper go to your father's office tell him what the papers are and he'll handle u from there".

Jungkooks eyes widened and his entire body trembled. If no one else he definitely feared his father without a doubt. "N-now please don't make me do t-that".

He was crying even harder now. "Nah go". Jungkook gave up knowing she wasn't gonna let it down and got the papers. He headed outside limping and one of the drivers took him to his father.

The entire ride he sobbed. As they arrived and he got to his father's office in his company his father gave him a weird look. "What happened to u why are u crying and limping".

Jungkook shakily handed him the torn papers. "What are these". Jungkook looked down and told him what papers they were. "THESE ARE THE PAPERS"?!!

"WHAT WOULD U FUCKING RIP THEM"?? Jungkook flinched at the shouts. "What did y/n do when u did this". Jungkooks face turned even more red.

"S-she s-panked me". Mr.Jeon laughed at what he heard. "Very good, she should've given u more". "Go, go home, and learn how to stay in your place".

Jungkook turned around and slowly walked out and made his way back out to the car. All of the workers were watching and gossiping about his state.

For the rest of the ride home jungkook was drowsy from all the crying he did. He was tired and his ass and and thighs were sore from the spanking.

As he entered the house once they arrived he saw y/n on her laptop on the couch he kept his gaze down. He was too embarrassed to even utter a hello.

As y/n noticed his she chuckled. "How was it, what did he say"? Jungkooks lips quivered as the earge to cry washed over him once more.

"Go on tell me". Jungkook let out a shakey breath. "Y-you should've s-spanked me m-mo-re". A couple tears dropped from his eyes to the floor.

"Alright go shower and go to bed". Jungkook nodded obediently and limped up the stairs as y/n watched him. She actually felt bad for him. "Was I too rough on him"?