chapter 33: insecure

As y/n made it to the bedroom door she turned the doorknob but it was locked. "Baby, open the door please". She heard loud sobbing from inside. "Baby, what are u doing open the door please, let me explain to u please". "Jungkook please, u don't have to talk to me but atleast listen please angel".

Now y/n was terrified, she didn't want this situation to break her and jungkook apart. As apposed to the typical thing people would say "I can't live without u in my life". For y/n it was that she wouldn't, without jungkook she'd refuse to go on and move forward. "Angel please  I'm begging u".

She didn't know what else she could say to make him open the door. Especially since she'd never been in an such situation before she was lost, both of them were going crazy. As y/n was still begging jungkook to let her talk to him jungmin came upstairs with a devilish smirk loving seeing the couple suffer.

She spoke very loudly so even jungkook could hear her properly. "Oh look, he doesn't even wanna see u, I told u that u should come to me but instead u choose to stay here and suffer". Y/N turned to jungmin with nothing but pure hatred written all over her face. "Jungmin, leave, u don't need to be here and for the last time, my love is with jungkook".

She continued on. "No one else will ever have my heart other than him, past is past, I don't love u anymore and I never will again get. That. In. Your. Head and please for the love of God, leave". Jungmin looked at y/n coldly as y/n pointed to downstairs. "Fine but remember what I said, I will have u".

With that jungmin left out of the house. Just as she left jungkook opened the bedroom door making y/n stumble. Seeing jungkook she smiled a little. "Baby-". Before she could continue jungkook yanked her inside and locked the door again. His face was serious but stained with tears.

"Explain". He mumbled. "A-angel, I'm really sorry I didn't tell u but at that time when I liked her, I didn't know she was your sister, sure I love her b-before but not anymore. I p-promise I love u and only u please forgive me". She pleaded with him as her tears finally feel again.

"Why should I huh"? His question took y/n by surprise and had her stuck she didn't know what to say. Shaking her head she spoke. "Okay, don't forgive me but don't leave me over this please, I'm telling u the truth, I don't feel like that for her anymore, I don't wanna loose u please". She pleaded once more as she kneeled infront of him.

Jungkook just watched as y/n cried at his feet hoping he wouldn't leave her after knowing what y/n once felt for his sister. Jungkook lost his cool and started sobbing making y/n look up seeing him crying she tried to calm herself as she stood up and hugged him, jungkook couldn't stop himself from hugging back.

Y/N was his safe place. "Don't cry so much angel, it isn't good for u, shh". Y/N patted his back as she sat down on the bed and placed him on her lap. "I'm sorry for not telling u and clearing it up earlier, I'm really sorry". Jungkook shook his head as he locked eyes with y/n. "Don't apologize". "But why? I hurt your feelings".

Jungkook shook his head again. "I-im not mad at u, I'm not, I know u love me and not her, b-but, I feeling like a b-betrayed my sister. I feel b-bad for her. She probably loves u so much but I took u from her". His lips quivered as he spoke those lines. Y/N shook her head vigorously.

"No no, u didn't take me from her, I chose to leave my feeling for her behind and come to u, non of this is your fault, it's all me, b-but, I wanna stay with u and be by your side cause you make me happy and I wanna make u happy too, I'm sure if I was to be with her it wouldn't be the same, you're my person for life".

Jungkook felt a little relief hearing her words. Reaching forward he hugged around y/n's neck. "I'm not mad at u and I won't leave u, I promise, you don't have to apologize, as long as you're sure your feelings are in the past". Y/N hugged him back securely hiding her face in his neck she nodded.

"I'm sure angel, there's no replacing u, you're stuck with me now, hate me or love me I'm never gonna let u leave". They broke the hug y/n wiped jungkook tears as jungkook did the same for her they smiled at one another as they shared a long passionate kiss. As they broke it y/n spoke.

"I've never been this scared before, I really love u so so so much angel". "I love u too babe".